Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gagee

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2019
I like it, but I don't like how heavy it makes the phone feel. I've been going caseless and with the Apple Silicone since Friday. I'm still deciding but the Phone Rebel may be getting sold if I can't outright return it.
Are you still using the decoded case?

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
So how are people feeling about the Phone Rebel Gen 5? I still love it but it hasn't been back on my phone. It's been the Synthesis and the Spigen Aramid for me.
hey Tee, you like the enzo aramid over the pitaka magez pro? i really like the look of the magez pro how the aramid material extends to the sides. but i’ve never seen or held it personally.

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
hey Tee, you like the enzo aramid over the pitaka magez pro? i really like the look of the magez pro how the aramid material extends to the sides. but i’ve never seen or held it personally.
So I really like the Pitaka Pro case for sure but the thing I don't dislike is that it doesn't take drops well and that aramid fiber will be ruined when you drop it. The Spigen Aramid will handle small drops better and has a better fit imo. I like the buttons and design better on the Pitaka but I have to give everything else to Spigen.

darrinS

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2011
So Cal
So I really like the Pitaka Pro case for sure but the thing I don't dislike is that it doesn't take drops well and that aramid fiber will be ruined when you drop it. The Spigen Aramid will handle small drops better and has a better fit imo. I like the buttons and design better on the Pitaka but I have to give everything else to Spigen.
thanks Tee. appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

Reactions: TechnicallyTee

Sal09

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Im hoping for a Sheath dispatch notification in the morning 🤞

p.s you lot keep buying cases and keep posting. Another 535 posts to beat last year’s thread. It’s been a fast busy thread this year.

Reactions: VaderRulez

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Im hoping for a Sheath dispatch notification in the morning 🤞

p.s you lot keep buying cases and keep posting. Another 535 posts to beat last year’s thread. It’s been a fast busy thread this year.
How are you liking the Symmetry?

Anxious to see if you like it or the Sheath better.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Loving this Otterbox Lumen...just some quick pics. The case is form fitted to the phone so well. The buttons are incredible too.

xg9otuw.jpg

LUj6E6D.jpg

r4unl9d.jpg
Like that date/caldnder widget… is that from iPhone or downloaded from elsewhere?

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Is that a thin layer of felt on the inside of the buttons?
No ..it feels more plasticky with texture not to scratch the phone...the back of the case has a great soft velvety feel to it ...the outside of the case is smooth

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia

Bkdodger

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2019
Is the Enzo Aramid worth the $$$?
I think it's worth the money I feel like $40 for the case is justified and has a soft feel to it kinda like my Apple Silicone but different of course ...I think they did enough with it and small details to warrant the price..it's not like a typical Aramid case I would use where you feel that light shell of the case and aramid ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.