Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Cruncher

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2010
My Celestial Blue Sheath (with button cover) arrived this morning, 7 days to ship from Caudabe in the US to my front door here in the UK was quick.

Mine supposed to ship on October 12. I did not receive a shipment notification. I even paid for FedEx shipment which should be faster and is a bit pricier. I am very disappointed with them at the moment. If they would not announce a shipping date it would have been ok but just no information at all is not that great of a service.

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
When did you order?
8th October. Shipping email received on 10th October and postman delivered it this morning on the 16th. This was just the standard International Shipping service too - I didn't pay extra for expedited or anything. Considering there was a weekend in there too, that's very fast for them.

Reactions: Sal09

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
Mine supposed to ship on October 12. I did not receive a shipment notification. I even paid for FedEx shipment which should be faster and is a bit pricier. I am very disappointed with them at the moment. If they would not announce a shipping date it would have been ok but just no information at all is not that great of a service.
If it hasn't been suggested already, definitely sent them a message on X/Twitter explaining the issue - they'll pass on any problem to Customer Support within a day. I had an issue with an order a couple of weeks ago and they did this and I got a reply from CS a few hours later (after waiting nearly a week without a reply).

Reactions: Cruncher

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Heard back from caudabe as to why I haven’t gotten my replacement blue synthesis that had magnet issues.

They haven’t shipped it yet. Not great considering they said over two weeks ago that they’d get a replacement out to me asap. And it takes about 2 weeks for the case to arrive in the UK.

Can’t say I’ve had a good experience with caudabe this year. Which is unusual. They’re usually spot on. Can only assume the action button thing has thrown them for a loop.

Reactions: dmccombs

ecschwarz

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2010
Any suggestions for a clear case with a ring and / or card holder? iPhone 15 Plus
Not sure how permanently-attached you're looking at, but I've found a MagSafe-compatible case and the Lamicall ring to be a nice combo. It seems to have a strong hold and I like that the ring portion that you hold pivots inside of the plastic ring that attaches to the phone/case. As for card holders, I think it may just depend how many cards you want and the material - I'm currently using a Thread wallet that I got on sale and liking it so far, but there are a ton of well-regarded MagSafe-compatible wallets besides the Apple one.

The other option that kind of fits what you're looking for would be the MagSafe Wallet from PopSockets (not quite a ring), but it combines a grip with a card holder and allows for most any case you want.

Reactions: DaPizzaMan

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Anybody have a blue Sheath? I just got one for my 14PM last week. I keep my phone in my front pants pocket. Today I saw this. No idea where it’s coming from. If this is happening after a week I can’t imagine after a year. Might exchange for a black Sheath so I don’t have to see it, or I’ll just return it and try the Ghost or Gen 5.

Attachments

• IMG_4356.jpeg
    IMG_4356.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    450.3 KB · Views: 114

DaPizzaMan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2016
Not sure how permanently-attached you're looking at, but I've found a MagSafe-compatible case and the Lamicall ring to be a nice combo. It seems to have a strong hold and I like that the ring portion that you hold pivots inside of the plastic ring that attaches to the phone/case. As for card holders, I think it may just depend how many cards you want and the material - I'm currently using a Thread wallet that I got on sale and liking it so far, but there are a ton of well-regarded MagSafe-compatible wallets besides the Apple one.

The other option that kind of fits what you're looking for would be the MagSafe Wallet from PopSockets (not quite a ring), but it combines a grip with a card holder and allows for most any case you want.
That PopSocket is what I'm looking for! Thanks!

Reactions: ecschwarz

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Anybody have a blue Sheath? I just got one for my 14PM last week. I keep my phone in my front pants pocket. Today I saw this. No idea where it’s coming from. If this is happening after a week I can’t imagine after a year. Might exchange for a black Sheath so I don’t have to see it, or I’ll just return it and try the Ghost or Gen 5.

I have a blue sheath and that hasn’t happened. Have you tried to clean it?

pin87a

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2011
dumb_tag.jpg

I've had a bunch of cases in my lifetime and Bullstrap is the first time I've seen this tag business lol.

The Bullstrap Leather case for the iPhone 15 Pro weighs in at 35g which is slightly heavier than the Decoded leather case (33g) and noticeably heavier the old Apple leather case (26g). I was a bit surprised by this because the Bullstrap case has less coverage with nothing on the bottom.

The Bullstrap case is bit more comfortable to hold than the Decoded case. Softer with slightly more rounded edges. Good fit, good buttons, grippy enough to not slide out of your hands. It's a very nice case.

However, the Bullstrap case is still bulkier and heavier than the old Apple case and I don't think it makes a good direct replacement for the no longer available Apple option -- which is what I was looking for. 🤷‍♂️

aldo82

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2011
Spigen enzo arimid came for me today. Fits great, looks great, buttons are great. But the jury is out for me on the grip still. Have read on here about it improving with time so will keep this on and hope! 🤞

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.