Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
The OB Lumen in Mako Blue w/ BluTi PM. Photos mostly from iPM6. I think I’m finally done hunting for a clear case. One minor scratch on the inside of the case, was present right from unboxing this morning - gonna take that up with OB and push for replacement. One problem will be they’re out of stock at OB right now. Otherwise, the look is exactly what I was going for. Buttons and cutouts are perfect for me.

Damn, that case is looking SWEET ;)

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I also have this same look coming soon...I need a case intervention for sure, I got problems.

22OrJGE.jpg

seaguy

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2023
The OB Lumen in Mako Blue w/ BluTi PM. Photos mostly from iPM6. I think I’m finally done hunting for a clear case. One minor scratch on the inside of the case, was present right from unboxing this morning - gonna take that up with OB and push for replacement. One problem will be they’re out of stock at OB right now. Otherwise, the look is exactly what I was going for. Buttons and cutouts are perfect for me.
Do you have any photos of the camera lens coverage? I have a case from peak design and its amazing, but its flush with the lenses so there's no protection.

Reactions: julit0

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
I recently got Apple’s Silicone case in Clay for my Natural Titanium 15 Pro Max and was actually surprised at how good it is. The front screen and camera protection is pretty decent and the fit is fairly precise. I still have a generic “Matekxy” semi-transparent MagSafe case I got from Amazon that I also really like. It’s a bit more protective and surprisingly fits really well too. But Apple’s Silicone case just feels better in the hand than the other case. And I love the color!

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Do you have any photos of the camera lens coverage? I have a case from peak design and its amazing, but its flush with the lenses so there's no protection.
There’s about .5-1mm added to keep lenses off contact when backside down.

I will add that I really like the curves along the corners. Comes close to the same feel as the naked 15PM. Much better rounding than my clear ESR case.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 74

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
What color apple wallet is that?

Cruncher

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2010

Mine is lying around here. I like to look and the Buttons but I hate the sharp Edges. You can feel where the case is melted together. If this would not be there it would be my perfect clear case.

Also my blue Sheath was finally shipped on Friday. I got an E-Mail from Fedex that it will be delivered on Thursday October 26.

AnJarBo

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2014
I initially got the ESR Armorite for my 15 Pro Max as I had it with my 14 Pro Max and was happy with it. However it doesn’t seem to fit as well on the 15 Pro Max maybe because of the edges of the display being curved. I noticed dust gathering around the edges and the edges of the display area not being visible maybe because of the black border of the screen protector. I’ve switched over to the Torras GlassGo and there is a noticeable difference. I’ve been using it for a week now and I don’t see any dust gathering around the edges. Also the edges of the display are now visible.

TORRAS [1:1 Full Screen] for iPhone 15 Pro Max Screen Protector [TOP 9H+ Military SGS Certified] [No Dust No Bubbles] Longest Durable Glass iPhone 15 Pro Max Protective Glass Tempered - GlassGo Series https://amzn.eu/d/i3crIgR
This looks really good! Just ordered it. How case friendly is it? No issues with cases lifting it?

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
Thought so. Was looking all over for an umber wallet as I didn’t ever like golden brown. Finally found a new one on eBay now that all the leather stock has dried up and the seller sent me orange 😑. Oh well, the search continues. May settle for a saddle brown without find my.

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
Thought so. Was looking all over for an umber wallet as I didn’t ever like golden brown. Finally found a new one on eBay now that all the leather stock has dried up and the seller sent me orange 😑. Oh well, the search continues. May settle for a saddle brown without find my.
How much did you pay for the Orange? That’s one I am looking for and may need to see if the seller has more

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
How much did you pay for the Orange? That’s one I am looking for and may need to see if the seller has more
It was $51 shipped with taxes.

I tried the fine woven in taupe and did like the color, but have little faith it was going to be durable. After 3 days of light use it already had wear and tear. My midnight leather wallet still looks great after 2 years. Found a pretty discounted mulberry on eBay so will see if that hides more use.

Last edited:

seaguy

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2023
There’s about .5-1mm added to keep lenses off contact when backside down.

I will add that I really like the curves along the corners. Comes close to the same feel as the naked 15PM. Much better rounding than my clear ESR case.
Okay, this is perfect - thank you.

Now I just need to find them in stock. 💀

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Has anybody gotten a Ghost yet? I seem to remember they were going to start shipping mid-October.
Product page Ghost for 15 Pro = currently in production and expected to ship at end of October. My online order status = October. I read on Reddit that they will start shipping next week.

Reactions: Jaggrey
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.