Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
I feel like this trying to remove the Synthesis from my phone o_O

This was amusing - he didn't even try to push the phone out from the camera lens cutout, spent all of the time trying to get his nails around the edge.

Seriously though - am I the only one who removes cases by pushing against the camera cutout? I can get cases off easily straight away doing it like that - hook your fingers around the front edge of the case and pull slightly whilst using your thumb to push against the cameras - they'll be fine, sapphire glass and all that.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Yea, it's one of my favorites. This Torras lasted about 1 hour and I already switched cases. That soft touch finish is a grease/smudge magnet :confused:
Thanks. I keep doing that with my Pitaka Pro, which is a beauty but also a fingerprint monster. ☹️

I’m considering a Symmetry but still feeling a little annoyed with OB customer support after my recent runaround. Probably should just go ahead and order one from Amazon now that they’re in stock.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
The addiction continues, my friends. Just when I said I was done I ordered this…love how it has that stipled grip like the Oynx and it’s a frosted back… sign me up!

I have to at least be honest with myself, I ain’t gonna stop! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0666.png
    IMG_0666.png
    932.3 KB · Views: 98

ExAndroidUsr

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2020
PSA for Lonli users: I just found a manufacturing issue with the MagSafe magnets that’s causing charging issues as well as wallet attachment issues. Beautiful colors, especially the new slate gray but I use MagSafe all the time so this is a deal breaker for me.
Hmm, I did order the Lonli Edition, but I never use MagSafe. My only wireless charger is in my car but it is a non MagSafe charger, so I hope I will not have any issues with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tills13

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2023
Hi, can just got a 15 plus. Can anyone recommend a decent screen protector other than Flolab and Mous covers that you can get in the UK. Thanks

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
Tossing up between the black symmetry or the black OB Lumen or both, anyone got either of those with Nat Tit max?

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Caudabe!

d2c26b344ad1cbf4f035ee11b4a73250.jpg

In other news, I’m impressed with the smartish grip. Better buttons that sheath or synthesis.
Hit them up, there was a small batch of Synthesis cases that had this issue. It’s not going to happen once you have it replaced. I’ve taken my synthesis off 20x and more and it’s still perfectly fine.

Reactions: Hooterville

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Hit them up, there was a small batch of Synthesis cases that had this issue. It’s not going to happen once you have it replaced. I’ve taken my synthesis off 20x and more and it’s still perfectly fine.

I hope they stay solid. Same thing happened with my 14 pro max synthesis after a while too.

Reactions: TechnicallyTee

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
Hmm, I did order the Lonli Edition, but I never use MagSafe. My only wireless charger is in my car but it is a non MagSafe charger, so I hope I will not have any issues with it 🤷🏻‍♂️
based on my experience it will affect charging speed and temperature of the battery. My concern is that in the long run it could damage the battery.

Reactions: ExAndroidUsr

ctpaa

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2023
Gray Synthesis arrived this morning. Fantastic fit, and great feel, but the buttons are very difficult to press at the moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.