Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
I like everything about it except for the material smudges easily.
Gotcha. I have the Pitaka MagEZ 4 case for my 15 Pro. And I’ve had the MagEZ and Air cases for previous iPhones. The aramid fiber material does smudge, but it is very minor. YMMV obviously.

The only negative of the Pitaka MagEZ 4 is the rough bottom edge. I use a PopSocket round, so I don’t have pinky discomfort issues. Intrigued by the Benks MagClap ArmorAir, I ordered it (should be delivered by end of week). The ArmorAir seems much more refined.

Reactions: maverick22

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
I tried the clckr carbon that there was a video about a few pages ago. It is definitely the tightest Fitting case I tried, but the material is awful. It seems soft touch with no grip and leave scratches and smudges in under an hour all for $60 being returned.

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
I tried the clckr carbon that there was a video about a few pages ago. It is definitely the tightest Fitting case I tried, but the material is awful. It seems soft touch with no grip and leave scratches and smudges in under an hour all for $60 being returned.
Glad I didn't buy this one.

Reactions: VaderRulez and AE14

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
What color? I ordered the Celestial Blue on October 12th and still no shipping confirmation. My email said it was a preorder only. I wonder if i get lower priority since I requested this with a free code provided after purchasing the open cutout version.
Black. It was listed as in stock.

Don’t know about the cutout replacement causing a delay, but it could certainly be that.

Reactions: yOyOYoo

Teach8870

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2016
Bare Cases has started promoting their new leather cases, and omg 😍

Attachments

• IMG_0972.jpeg
    IMG_0972.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 134

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013

You wouldn’t happen to have a Synthesis as well, to compare? Because I’ve just about had it with struggling to remove the Synthesis. Every single dam time.

I’m going to go Moft Movas and Nomad Modern Leather. Probably going to sell the Synthesis and everything else.

Reactions: Hooterville

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
Moft case in white came in. It also came with the wallet stand but I prefer the apple leather wallet so it is not pictured.

Buttons are very nice and tactile. No issues at all pressing them. Cutouts for speakers and charging point is perfect.

Technically not “real” leather but a case in this color I’m actually content that it won’t look dirty over time.

Feels slim and I actually prefer the feel and slimness over the bullstrap I have.

Same same same. Highly recommended. I’m going to start using mine regularly and see if the white works out

EDIT just to add more info, the inner case is fabric lined all around and the insides of the button contacts are also covered in fabric. They will not scratch your buttons.

Reactions: Cedo_ and UMRebel

UMRebel

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
North MS
Moft case in white came in. It also came with the wallet stand but I prefer the apple leather wallet so it is not pictured.

Buttons are very nice and tactile. No issues at all pressing them. Cutouts for speakers and charging point is perfect.

Technically not “real” leather but a case in this color I’m actually content that it won’t look dirty over time.

Feels slim and I actually prefer the feel and slimness over the bullstrap I have.
Same same same. Highly recommended. I’m going to start using mine regularly and see if the white works out

EDIT just to add more info, the inner case is fabric lined all around and the insides of the button contacts are also covered in fabric. They will not scratch your buttons.
I have this one on the way also after waiting for the Andar Aspen in Blanc to come in stock with the action button covered, but received a response from Andar yesterday that they will not be producing the Blanc with the action button covered. The colors currently listed on their site now is all they will have; previous versions on the site had the cut out. Disappointing, but I am hoping this Moft White impresses me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.