Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Do you have a pic of blue sheath with your phone on?
My action button cover celestial blue finally arrives Thursday but here’s the blue on blue.
IMG_9442.jpeg

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
If it helps, I've had several Grip cases (various devices) from them with minor issues from wear and tear that they replaced quick with picture proof.
Thanks! If it bothers me I’ll contact them and see what they say. Hopefully it won’t be an issue though 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I want to try a gripmonk but again they’re not available in the UK, so returning is a nightmare should I not like it. And after the nightmare I’ve had with caudabe (still waiting for a reply from them too) I’m reluctant to buy a sheath.

As another poster said I think in future I’ll stick to Amazon only. Returning is much easier and delivery is quick.

Reactions: roflc0pter

aldo82

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2011
Thanks! If it bothers me I’ll contact them and see what they say. Hopefully it won’t be an issue though 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I want to try a gripmonk but again they’re not available in the UK, so returning is a nightmare should I not like it. And after the nightmare I’ve had with caudabe (still waiting for a reply from them too) I’m reluctant to buy a sheath.

As another poster said I think in future I’ll stick to Amazon only. Returning is much easier and delivery is quick.
It’s a shame caudabe don’t sell on Amazon in the Uk. I’d like to try the sheath because of all the great things I hear but I know case choices are very individual. There are cases on here people like that I really dislike so I don’t want to gamble with a caudabe trans Atlantic order if it turns out I don’t like it. Amazon UK is far easier

CaramelSky

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2022
Honestly, I’ve been using the Apple Silicone in storm blue since launch while I wait for my Andar Aspen and Caudabe Sheath to ship (both in blue). The Apple silicone matches the blue phone perfectly and I quite like the case in the mean time.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
I rocked the Flex on my 14PM last year over the Gen4 and the Sheath. I enjoyed it. But now wanting something new (and with sides lol).

Still waiting on tracking for my dbrand Ghost. And for the one or two 14PM users lurking this thread (like me!), the Gen5 for the 14PM is out in 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: Bkdodger

ohymmot

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
I narrowed it down to two cases I alternate now wasn't easy lol But it's the Caudabe Synthesis (Gray) and Rebel Gen 5. I only intended to get the gen5 because I wanted the lens swap that pops out as a stand. But no news of when that will be released

jkel777

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2014
I narrowed it down to two cases I alternate now wasn't easy lol But it's the Caudabe Synthesis (Gray) and Rebel Gen 5. I only intended to get the gen5 because I wanted the lens swap that pops out as a stand. But no news of when that will be released
How are you liking the Synthesis?

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I stopped at the 3rd sentence saying a product is never truly in its final form. WTF. However, we are going to sell it to you for $50 plus tax and shipping.
I mean it’s true, a case is never in its final form because it’s always improvements. Every case in here that we talk about once wasn’t that good. This is their first time trying something new so of course there is going to be room for improvement.

All we see is surface level but EVERY case has had its fair share of improvements. There is no brand that’s come out with a new model case and it’s been spot on. They will learn and they make great cases and it will be better.

Reactions: Jaggrey and Mr.C

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
I mean it’s true, a case is never in its final form because it’s always improvements. Every case in here that we talk about once wasn’t that good. This is their first time trying something new so of course there is going to be room for improvement.

All we see is surface level but EVERY case has had its fair share of improvements. There is no brand that’s come out with a new model case and it’s been spot on. They will learn and they make great cases and it will be better.
And let’s keep it real, the majority of case folks do not care about what we nitpick about in here.

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
anyone try the Rhinoshield solid suit? I can't remember seeing any in this thread, but they have a pretty good variety of colors and interchangeable buttons (sold separately unlike the otter box variety).

Reactions: Hooterville
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.