Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
For anyone that’s interested in trying anything from Caudabe.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 95

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
Done !

Noticed a 4-5 days processing thing at the top of screen, WTF is that all about?
I ordered that exact case on Monday (I've been using the Orange and liking it, and had a drop or two the last week* so wanted to add another more drop-tolerant case to the arsenal), and the order email said:
Please allow longer processing times for your order as we are currently transitioning to a new shipping system. Orders placed between October 26 and November 1 will take an additional 4-5 business days to process on top of the estimated shipping times listed below. We appreciate your understanding and we can’t wait to get your Nomad gear to you!

* in one of the incidents, poor unfortunate camera ring on the Spigen Enzo Aramid took one for the team. A little judicious sandpaper application was required afterwards to make things less noticable.

Reactions: Zensō

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Yes. It was only on the phone for a day. I just know I won’t use it and hate to have it go to waste. No pressure if you don’t need/want it. If you decide you want it, drop me a PM. 😊
If I didn't already have a black sheath, I'd jump all over this. GREAT deal.

Reactions: Zensō

BeatCrazy

macrumors 603
Jul 20, 2011
For which size? If it’s for regular pro I’d love to try it! I read about these all the time, but have never tried one.
Caudabe Sheath is amazing. I just got my "button cover" version yesterday for my 15 Pro. I've been using the Sheath on my past 2-3 iPhones and I love them the same as when I first started using them (previously I was Apple leather, only). They're very durable, not bulky and the texture has the perfect amount of grip.

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Just ordered yesterday. I contacted support and ask them to apply this discount code to my order. We will see if they honor it.
They're good about honoring stuff like that, don't see it being a problem. What'd you end up ordering?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.