Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
They are made in the same factory and are the exact same leather. The Ryan London case does not have a giant ugly logo on it like the Bullstrap case does.
I am not convinced they are exactly the same leather. All the BS cases I have feel better than the RL initially and after using them for extended periods of time. RL are great cases though and you can’t go wrong. It’s a good price point as well.

Anotoneher

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
Ordered my Pitaka pro case directly from Pitaka on Thursday night and still hasn't shipped yet. Worried it won't come in time by Friday. If it isn't shipped by tomorrow night I might cancel and order off Amazon.

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Ordered my Pitaka pro case directly from Pitaka on Thursday night and still hasn't shipped yet. Worried it won't come in time by Friday. If it isn't shipped by tomorrow night I might cancel and order off Amazon.
Good plan!

I already received my MagEZ 4 case from Amazon 🙌

Reactions: Teach8870

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
That stinks. I have a Flex also that has been good for the most part. But there’s been too many reports of this. Makes me think it’s just a matter of time.
I’m not ordering from this year. I’m sticking with Caudabe and Spigen because their clear case will ship before Caudabe’s Lucid Clear.

Jaggrey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2015
Pembroke Pines, FL
Wow this thread moves fast!

For my 14 PM I bought 2 Apple leather cases to start with and they were fine…looked nice etc.
About 6 months ago I decided I wanted a clear case and bought an ESR MagSafe compatible one..it hasn’t left my phone since. Brilliant! No yellowing unlike Spigen ones I’ve had in the past, decent protection and grip but best of all..built in kickstand that doubles as the camera guard. Ordering the same again for my incoming 15 PM.
Cool I’ll check them out! Kickstand will be a nice plus. Anti yellowing - even better! They have great customer service so I’ll for sure check them out.

Reactions: GeorgeL78

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
I’ve been rocking the popsocket wallet plus MagSafe cases (apple leather case) for a few years on 13 Pro. Any new wallet cases/wallets that can hold 5 cards similar to PopSockets for the 15?

Reactions: dmccombs

JerseyJon

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2013
Anyone have experience with the Lonli leather case. They are available on Amazon, look promising. 0 branding too.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Just got in the Ringke Onyx magnetic and seems pretty lackluster after only looking at it for a couple seconds.

Looks like the top speaker are has a reverse saggy butt. I'll try and get some pics but I only have an iPad for a camera here.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012

Thoughts on this list? I’m trying to narrow things down. I usually stick to Otterbox Defender / Defender Pro and just leave it in that, but wanted to try something different that protects well!

Do these 1-piece cases protect well enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Surf Monkey

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Anyone have experience with the Lonli leather case. They are available on Amazon, look promising. 0 branding too.
I’ve tried one of them and it felt more like a plastic case (even their leather cases) than a leather case from Nomad or apple.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
Mujjo just arrived from Amazon. The leather looks painted/treated/coated to the point I’m not convinced it’ll patina nicely.

Not sure if it comes across in photos but it just looks a bit…plastic?!

View attachment 2265797
I like Mujjo’s cases. And tbf, it’s a vegan leather if I rightly recall so not actually leather.

I tried the blue one for my 14 pro. Went back after a week as the corners were already wearing black.

Reactions: Boardiesboi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.