Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
I’m currently sporting the Spigen ultra hybrid clear case with MagSafe on my 15PM. I ordered the blue OtterBox symmetry with MagSafe from the Amazon sale. I will use it when my current case yellows.

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
Two new Pitaka cases for pre-order

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    941.7 KB · Views: 93

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2011
It’s funny to me how some of these content creators are basically disregarding the whole casetify debacle that went down yesterday, and saying they’d still work with casetify 🤣 they must be making bank off that sponsorship.
Gonna need some names so I can know who to avoid. I bet you they would sing a different tune if it was their content being ripped off.

With how egregious this incident seems; I would be shocked if this was the first time they had completely plagiarized an artist/creators work (there were over 100 teardown designs they were selling under the "inside out," umbrella.

Last edited:

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
I tried the Benks pro and the Mous limitless both aramid fiber. Although Benks, Mous and Phone Rebel are aramid fiber IMO you can’t compare the Benks to the Mous and Phone Rebel because they are different protection classes per se with Mous and Phone Rebel being a lot more protective than the Benks.

The fitment issue with the Mous was only for the Max. According to some info Mous was aware and fixed the issue and sent the fixed cases to Amazon.
oh thats good that mous fixed it, but yeah i too had the benks pro and returned it because it didnt feel as good as the 14PM version

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Gonna need some names so I can know who to avoid. I bet you they would sing a different tune if it was their content being ripped off.

With how egregious this incident seems; I would be shocked if this was the first time they had completely plagiarized an artist/creators work (there were over 100 teardown designs they were selling under the "inside out," umbrella.
Oh 100%. If this was their content that was being ripped off, they’d be dealing with this the exact same way dbrand is. (The right way) and not just shrugging it off because of the $$ signs.

I’ll DM you.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015

It’s hard to believe management approved the blatant plagiarism. It leads me to think an internal designer(s) stole the images and presented it to their art director as being their own work. If that’s the case, this could be much more widespread throughout Casetify’s offerings.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Nomad White Sport Case showed up today. Damn, I love this case. Ordered Tuesday and arrived today normal mail. Not sure how Nomad does it so quickly, but top shelf shipping across the map. Easily in my top 5 cases this year.

2pZf0zR.jpg

uDlt4yP.jpg
Great looking case. I wish they would provide just a bit more lip similar to the Rugged.

Reactions: thatappleguytoday

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Spigen Style Armor arrived. The fit is snug. Not super bulky at all, the blue and dark gray combo is nice. Case doesn’t pick up smudges easily and if any very easy to wipe off, doesn’t feel super slippery. Buttons are super clicky. I’ll test the MagSafe in my car later. I like it! And for about $20 it’s a great deal!

IMG_1444.jpeg
IMG_1445.jpeg
IMG_1446.jpeg

dmccombs

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2013
Nomad White Sport Case showed up today. Damn, I love this case. Ordered Tuesday and arrived today normal mail. Not sure how Nomad does it so quickly, but top shelf shipping across the map. Easily in my top 5 cases this year.

2pZf0zR.jpg

uDlt4yP.jpg
Do you have the Pro or Pro Max? Do you know the weight of this case?

Reactions: macher

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018

2pZf0zR.jpg

uDlt4yP.jpg
How’s the PS portal?? I’ve been tempted to get one

Reactions: darrinS

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022

Damn dude, have to say you have great taste in cases. Saw you post the Natural Ti with Gray Synthesis - bought one myself just from those pics. Then saw the Coastal Rock pic you posted, looked great, and now this looks awesome.

The only other case I've been tempted by is the Otterbox Symmetry in Blue which a couple of people have posted recently.

Last edited:

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
Dune Bullstrap on Natural Titanium! Good ole leather smell. Clicky buttons. Nice grip. I actually like the open bottom for a smooth swipe.
I used to like them too until my phone landed on the steel seat rail in my car and cracked the bottom lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.