Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
I bought the Phone Rebel Gen 5 back when it first dropped, put it on my phone, and hated the way those metal parts looked. Felt like the color clashed with my black titanium phone, or wasn’t my style at least. So it sat in my drawer, decaying ever since…. Now that I have the black components kit on it, might be my favorite case. Thing looks beautiful, grippy, buttons are click city… love the flush top bottom and sides for ease of use… took this case from a 2 to a 10 realllll quick! 🤣

Couple PROFESSIONAL pics for your viewing pleasure :

Attachments

• IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    732.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    737 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    501.9 KB · Views: 122

off2marz

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2023
you got me lol ordered a modern black will be OS when it comes though, xmas present.
Nice! I just placed my order too. Should be here within a week. I don’t think I’ll have the patience to wait till Christmas to open it though 😅

InsulinJunkie72

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2022
WI, USA
Nice! I just placed my order too. Should be here within a week. I don’t think I’ll have the patience to wait till Christmas to open it though 😅
If you ordered direct, I think Nomad is a bit behind on orders due to the sales. I've got two orders awaiting shipment, and the oldest is from the 17th...

off2marz

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2023
If you ordered direct, I think Nomad is a bit behind on orders due to the sales. I've got two orders awaiting shipment, and the oldest is from the 17th...
Oh boy, looks like I’ll be opening it on Christmas anyway (hopefully) 😂 thanks for the heads up

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023
I will be in Bali till 21st so won't be to long a wait.

Think I am done.

Black Symmetry
Black nomad modern
Black FW

Reactions: off2marz

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
I bought the Phone Rebel Gen 5 back when it first dropped, put it on my phone, and hated the way those metal parts looked. Felt like the color clashed with my black titanium phone, or wasn’t my style at least. So it sat in my drawer, decaying ever since…. Now that I have the black components kit on it, might be my favorite case. Thing looks beautiful, grippy, buttons are click city… love the flush top bottom and sides for ease of use… took this case from a 2 to a 10 realllll quick! 🤣

Damn, that black on black is HOTT !

I'm going to need another set of matte black o_O

You need to try the frosted, no fingerprints or MagSafe ring on this one.

Surfsalot

Suspended
Mar 18, 2023

Shame they put that rebel logo on the bottom, it's even a cutout not just a printed name.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Damn, that black on black is HOTT !

I'm going to need another set of matte black o_O

You need to try the frosted, no fingerprints or MagSafe ring on this one.
lol I got one on the way! Ordered it after you showed me the pic of the sides of that and the aramid together… even paid for the Hurry up and get that SOB to me asap Shipping… lol I’m in full on addiction…

Hooterville

Suspended
Sep 24, 2012
lol I got one on the way! Ordered it after you showed me the pic of the sides of that and the aramid together… even paid for the Hurry up and get that SOB to me asap Shipping… lol I’m in full on addiction…
Nice, what color accessories you getting for the frosted?

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Does anyone know the deal with this new pitaka mag ez 5? I see two other colorways, but not the yellow striped one from their YouTube video… and of course that’s that one I want lol

Attachments

• IMG_2191.png
    IMG_2191.png
    614.8 KB · Views: 65
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.