Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

sneeks

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2007
Glasgow, UK
Looks like they might be some kind or sticker or something on the backs?
It looks identical to the material used on the inner button portion of my Apple leather case I use on my 13 PM as shown here. I can’t see it being an issue.

IMG_6891.jpeg

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
It looks identical to the material used on the inner button portion of my Apple leather case I use on my 13 PM as shown here. I can’t see it being an issue.

View attachment 2267487
That’s good to hear. I really like the Benks cases. They get rave reviews on YouTube and I can’t see a reputable supplier fitting buttons that might damage the phone. I have two Benks on order

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
Is anyone else really bothered by all the branding on some of these cases? I can get a small logo like some of the Speck ones have on the side, but lots of these pics have HUGE brand letters and random words... at up to $70 a case, it should have nothing anwhere!
Yes. branding in general is tacky. Not buying a case with a logo on the back this year. Ruins the look to me.

tomacwhite

macrumors regular
May 1, 2009
England
I've got a Blue Ti Pro Max coming, and went for:

- Winter Blue silicon case
- Spigen clear (I am not sure about these, I find they can look a little cheap but want to try it)
- Spigen Zero (the one that looks like the back of the phone is open - want to try it at least)

Also might order a Torro leather wallet case as these are great quality and offer full protection. Not sure yet

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
I've got a Blue Ti Pro Max coming, and went for:

- Winter Blue silicon case
- Spigen clear (I am not sure about these, I find they can look a little cheap but want to try it)
- Spigen Zero (the one that looks like the back of the phone is open - want to try it at least)

Also might order a Torro leather wallet case as these are great quality and offer full protection. Not sure yet
Have you had the Winter Blue case delivered? Also considering this colour but it looks very pale blue on the website.

kvlq

macrumors 65816
Dec 6, 2015
There are a few pics with the sheath in this thread.
im curios how the amethyst looks like.

Rilkal

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2011
Any good protective but non bulky cases for the Max that are available in the UK?

So far I might get a Mous case as they seem one of the best.
Good case but very bulky. Also the holes on the bottom of the case are quite sharp and dig in when resting on your finger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.