Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ISignedUpToAskThis

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2022
let's see Paul Allen's case...
I feel like Paul Allen would go for a combination of a high end leather in a colour that contrasts the phone. Two different colours that nobody would think of putting together but when you see Paul Allen has nailed it everybody wants that combo.

Maz39

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_1641.jpeg
    IMG_1641.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 95

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Did anyone go for the dbrand ghost? I’ve ordered the caudabe synthesis for my blue PM but want a clear case too.

If it doesn’t yellow then it’s worth the extra for me. Just waiting for some reviews or pics of it on the phone before I pull the trigger.

I’m determined to just get two cases this year. I always end up buying loads but using the same ones (this year has been the ringke matte clear case).

Reactions: Jaggrey

Maz39

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2021
How does it feel in the hand? Fairly soft or more paper like? Tempted to order to the blue one to have a look at
It feels pretty good in the hand. But the leather has a different kind of feel. I believe it is the coating giving it that feeling. Very difficult to describe. Also easy to grip.

Reactions: iFone88

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Are the Apple silicone cases any more durable than they used to be? I loved them before but they don’t last.

madrigal77

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2018
Spigen Ultra Hybrid. Same as every year. Got the frosted one this year though. Should help with fingerprints.

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
I usually go Loopy Case, but honestly not fond of any of the first wave ones. Struggling to find a clear glitter case with magsafe I like lol.
Have you looked into Velvet Caviar or Casley? I don’t think either has a clear glitter, but I know Casley has a holographic case that the phone color should show through, both brands have cute cases though maybe not exactly what you are looking for. Case-mate usually has several clear sparkly designs, the twinkle disco case is pretty in person it’s more dense glitter but the phones color does show through if that’s what your looking for.

Reactions: fryfrkhlly

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Have you looked into Velvet Caviar or Casley? I don’t think either has a clear glitter, but I know Casley has a holographic case that the phone color should show through, both brands have cute cases though maybe not exactly what you are looking for. Case-mate usually has several clear sparkly designs, the twinkle disco case is pretty in person it’s more dense glitter but the phones color does show through if that’s what your looking for.

Yeah thinking of the case mate one and their loop for now!

Indigovalley

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Minnesota, USA
View attachment 2267482
Anyone previously had a case like this with the camera holes? Any distortion or obstruction noticed when taking photos?
I've had many silicone cases like this and it didn't affect the camera at all. I really like these cases but I find they get really sticky in a short amount of time from the oil on your hands. They also attract a lot of fuzz and debris. That being said, however, they do protect the phones pretty well and are a good grippy type cases. I'm trying the Caudable Synthesis this year to see if its similar but without all the downsides of stickiness and fuzz.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Did anyone go for the dbrand ghost? I’ve ordered the caudabe synthesis for my blue PM but want a clear case too.

If it doesn’t yellow then it’s worth the extra for me. Just waiting for some reviews or pics of it on the phone before I pull the trigger.

I’m determined to just get two cases this year. I always end up buying loads but using the same ones (this year has been the ringke matte clear case).
I forgot about that one. I’m interested in that also but not familiar with the brand.

jcp007

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2020
Third Rock From the Sun
Otterbox Defender Pro cases for both iPhone 15 Pro Max 512GB Natural Titanium. The company has trimmed down the case in the last three years. My wife's iPhone 11 Pro Max and my iPhone 14 Pro Max are like new out of the box.

Reactions: maverick22

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Any case recommendations that are made from sustainable materials? And MagSafe compatible as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.