Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ctpaa

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2023
15 euro.

You can get 10% off with DCD10 or I think WELCOME20 works for 20% off?

I used the 10% off code and it cost me £51 in total.

A little tip though, don't convert the site over to GBP pricing, let it charge you in euro - it works out a little cheaper.

Ordered Friday, delivered today but should have been yesteday (Fedex delay)
thanks for the tip, mate. Almost paid in GBP.

Reactions: iFone88

Hedo

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2016
Here we go. Added a pic next to my 14 Pro apple
Leather case to show thickness comparison
Looks great, I might try something different and pick it up in the beige colour as a contrast to the black iPhone. I already have an Andar Aspen in Tan Camel on the way and always nice being able to switch it up some days with another case.

There's a local store who have the Decoded cases in stock in all four colours so I´ll go check them out tomorrow and maybe pick one up. :)

chefwong

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
With the talk about Decoded, I was on their site. Anyone familiar with the silicone series ?

I like the Apple Silicone - in the brighter color ways. Too bad, it doesn't protect. A drop....sometimes the phone will pop out on the edge, etc..

Southernguy

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2015
Hampshire
Wrong, the Decoded comes with an action button and not a cutout. You can see the button in the photos in this post and it's visible as a button in the renders on Decoded´s own site.

You might be thinking about Bellroy or Andar who both have cutouts for the action buttons.

Yeah, as per above. This is incorrect. They have a button as per my image above and the website
Sorry, my bad, I looked at them on their website and hadn’t selected 15 pro specifically 😳.

That’s one fine looking case!

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Amazon has 5% off the fine woven cases already

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Otterbox Symmetry Black with Magsafe in today. All I can say is out of the 20+ cases I purchased for the 14 Pro Max this is the case I've used the most. It's not the prettiest thing but IMO one fine case. This case for the 15 Pro Max is thinner, shorter and narrower than the exact same case on the 14PM. Hard to tell in these pictures but it definitely is smaller in every way. Now, I only need the RealTree version to come out so I can get my traffic cone orange buttons :oops:

bs01.jpg

bs02.jpg
bs03.jpg
bs04.jpg
bs05.jpg
bs06.jpg
bs07.jpg
bs08.jpg

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I’m one that doesn’t even care about looks ha. I just want my $1k computer to be protected!

That Symmetry looks fine to me! How do those compare to the Defender Pro? Symmetry going to be tough enough to handle drops?

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I’m one that doesn’t even care about looks ha. I just want my $1k computer to be protected!

That Symmetry looks fine to me! How do those compare to the Defender Pro? Symmetry going to be tough enough to handle drops?

I have dropped my phone in this case several times and the phone is 100% perfect inside. Once it slipped out of my pocket while looking in an engine compartment of a car, went all way through the compartment and hit the ground and nothing happened.

The is no soft padding on the inside back but all edges of the phone are surrounded by the nice soft rubber of the sides. The back of the symmetry is slippery but the sides are grippy.
Some people don't care for the symmetry but it's one of my all time favorites.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.