Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Pitaka's latest email about the bare metal buttons on the inside of the new MagEz Pro 4 case:

Returning mine to Amazon today.

Pitaka2.jpg

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
How does the bottom near the usb feel ? Weak or rigid ? I really wish they would add a some soft material inside
The rubber on this Symmetry case feels nice and rigid. It's still soft rubber but I don't see any sagging. I'll know better when I actually have a phone to test it with.

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
How long does it take Caudabe to ship? I ordered Saturday and haven’t gotten a shipping email yet. Has anyone received theirs yet?

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
How long does it take Caudabe to ship? I ordered Saturday and haven’t gotten a shipping email yet. Has anyone received theirs yet?
What did you order?

I ordered a Lucid Clear (Cel Blue) on 9/14, but it was backordered until 10/02 when listed on the case description. It slipped even later after that date.

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
What did you order?

I ordered a Lucid Clear (Cel Blue) on 9/14, but it was backordered until 10/02 when listed on the case description. It slipped even later after that date.
Amethyst Sheath for 15 Pro. It didn’t say it was backordered.

Reactions: julit0

Advent0903

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2021
Could be you know, it's hard to tell. Either way the metals covered.
I remember there is a clip in youtube of the first impression of the case. Someone on that video commented on the comment section asking the same question, the guy who did the unboxing video commented that there is a layer of buffer you might wanna try to check that out also someone mention here as well cant remember which page lol

machopeful

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
Not going to lie - I don’t think FineWoven is as bad as people are making it out to be. Yes, it’s very different than leather and likely won’t be the most scratch resistant, but it feels great in its own way and might be a nice change from leather.

I plan on running my pro max naked majority of the time and will only keep one of the above cases. I initially planned on keeping the silicone after seeing all the hate FW got, but I was pleasantly surprised once I touched the material. Will reserve judgment for when the phone is in, but as a leather case aficionado, fine woven is pretty interesting (especially the evergreen)

Attachments

• IMG_5706.jpeg
    IMG_5706.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5707.jpeg
    IMG_5707.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5708.jpeg
    IMG_5708.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_5709.jpeg
    IMG_5709.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5710.jpeg
    IMG_5710.jpeg
    501.9 KB · Views: 139

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68020
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Man, I love tees videos, but it’s becoming more apparent that he’s selling out to companies, and that thought is really off putting 😕
I’m sorry I don’t sell out to companies and if you think I do then that’s your opinion. Obviously with all the likes on this post some of you feel the same way and it’s always a shady area when it comes to people who does YouTube with sponsorships and the viewer. What makes you think I’m selling out to companies? Would love to have this discussion, I'll be waiting...

Last edited:

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
I’m sorry I don’t sell out to companies and if you think I do then that’s your opinion. Obviously with all the likes on this post some of you feel the same way and it’s always a shady area when it comes to people who does YouTube with sponsorships and the viewer. What makes you think I’m selling out to companies? Would love to have this discussion, I'll be waiting...

Was going to order your red Andar case but the open mute switch is a nope for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.