Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Maz39

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2021
hey tee, stop explaining yourself. some are haters and that’s on them. i for one am a big fan. love your videos and love your style.
im not hating my dude. I like Tee’s Channel. His personality is vibrant and . He asked why people think he sold out and I explained. I was merely trying to explain the optics of the whole situation.

Reactions: Cerneka

Elshad

macrumors member
Mar 29, 2018
United Kingdom
Anyone know why Apple stopped making a white silicone case? I have the white case with my space grey iPhone 12 Pro and it looks really nice and clean IMHO, disappointed I wasn’t able to order the same for my 15 Pro :(

Reactions: dmccombs

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
How does the benks compare to the pitaka? And which one is thinner/bulkier?
Ordered both. I sent the benks back today. I’ll just well a button sticker off some of my phonerebel buttons or take a piece of tape and cover the Pitaka buttons in the mean time. Pitaka is by far slimmer in all ways. Benks is bulky in my opinion.

Reactions: Cerneka

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
Anyone had luck with apples clear cases?
No. It is a rigid shell and all rigid plastic shells or snap-on cases leave impressions on the antenna metal over time. Much prefer cases like Spigen Ultra Hybrid, Ringke Fusion, or dbrand Ghost that use hard backing but soft lining/frame to grip the antenna.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Who’s game enough for a white vegan leather case with a white MagSafe wallet and other accessories from Moft?

IMG_0639.jpeg

Actually the new seafoam green looks pretty cool

IMG_0640.jpeg

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Appears so! The buttons are definitely different on the outside and inside. Will let you know re: responsiveness.

View attachment 2271633
The insides of the buttons are definitely plastic. I know this because one of the edges of the inside of one of the buttons on my case felt a little sharp when I ran my finger across it so I sandpapered the edge down gently and now it’s totally smooth.

Reactions: TNThomas

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I'm sold on the dbrand Ghost after seeing it in the MKBHD and Dave2D video

Just waiting for actual reviews to see if they really improved the Magsafe magnet strength
What does everything think about DBrand in terms of protection? Able to handle a drop?

Is DBrand a good brand? Hadn’t heard of them until a week ago.

Interested in that ghosr case, cut is it as protective as an Otterbox, Mous, Benks Armor, Caudabe Shesrh?

Those are my remaining choices.

Last edited:

Gin house

Suspended
Sep 21, 2023
TORRAS also have a few listings. Seemingly without being able to use the word ‘iPhone’ but check the date on the render 😂

Lately I got an 360 rotatable magstand case from torras. It performs great and I am waiting for my iPhone 15 Pro Max. this company is quite interesting, things are quite a bit pricey but resistable.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CBJG1L3L/ref=twister_B0CHX6XKQW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: johnyslats

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Thinking of going for a clear glass MagSafe case this year but can anyone recommend one that isn't bulky?

Don't really want to be adding too much unnecessary weight to the phone.

Reactions: Southernguy

DoctorCory

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2017
According to chat GPT, here is the list from this thread:

• Spigen: 29 mentions
  • Apple: 25 mentions
  • Otterbox: 22 mentions
  • Mous: 18 mentions
  • ESR: 16 mentions
  • Caudabe: 15 mentions
  • Pitaka: 14 mentions
  • UAG: 13 mentions
  • Speck: 12 mentions
  • Totallee: 11 mentions
How do you guys like the Arc Pulse case? Not sure if I can call it a case, it's more of a bikini situation, but has anyone used it in the past?
Don’t forget Peak Design! Probably 2 mentions I think 🧐 No one seems to like this brand 🤷‍♂️

NrFive

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2021
Really leaning into the Nomad Horween Leather. But can’t seem to find info on what happens when this (or any other case with leather), gets in contact with water.

Anyone here have experience with that?

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Have there been any videos of people trying on the new cases with their iPhone 15's. Stuck between the Clay and Cypress silicone but want to know how well both go with the Natural Titanium.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.