Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Yeah, that's a good tip. I love the grip on the sides of the Synthesis and I don't have any problems taking it on and off either. The fit is tight on both of the Sheath and Synthesis, but that's one of the reasons I love Caudabe cases. Feels really secure.
I love the grip on the sides as well, so this will be my go to case. I’m just waiting on my Lucid clear cases.

maverick22

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
I mentioned that last page… looks like those minimalist cases are going to be a gamble this year, which sucks because I really wanted to get the Pitaka MagEZ to see those titanium sides..
Not sure which are considered minimalist. My list has been narrowed down to:

Mous Limitless 5.0
Benks Armor Pro
Caudabe Synthesis
Otterbox Defender Pro

Are the first 3 considered minimalist? Should I stay away from those if they don’t offer good protection?

Iamdld

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2023
Has the Atlantic Blue Mous Limitless always been $100 or did they jack up the price?

Link

Attachments

• 2023-09-23 20_17_58-Mous _ MagSafe® Compatible Atlantic Blue Phone Case - Limitless 5.0 and 14...png
    2023-09-23 20_17_58-Mous _ MagSafe® Compatible Atlantic Blue Phone Case - Limitless 5.0 and 14...png
    109 KB · Views: 150

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I tied the woven case. It was OK, but I didn't care for the "feel" of the cloth (Apple, why oh why did you dump the leather?) I also got an Andar leather case. Very nice, very premium. But its fatal flaw was a hole where the action button was, not a button cover. That made it very hard to press it.

I settled on (for now) A Torras case. It's one of those "military grade" armor cases, but its very thin, has a good feel to it (easy to clean) and has a little ring thing to stand it up in both vertical and horizontal.

Reactions: Borophyll0520

xthine

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2015
USA
Still using Pelican Voyager for the 15 Pro. I’ve dropped my phone several times on rocky trails over the years with the iPhone (and case) remaining unscathed.

Jay3197

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2015
Reactions: TruthWatcher412

Iamdld

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2023
$64.99 on Amazon
Yeah out of stock until October so I'd figure I would check the official website. Was not expecting the price hike. Thought it was $65 before. Looks like they bumped up the price due to demand or removed it from Amazon.

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
It hurt watching this video. This is why I have to keep a case on my phone for at least some type of protection.
I know. I feel like the last few years the phones have been more durable than they look. Caseless was a reasonable idea, seems like we took 10 steps back as far as durability… almost gives me second thoughts on my decision to upgrade honestly

shady16

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2019
I tied the woven case. It was OK, but I didn't care for the "feel" of the cloth (Apple, why oh why did you dump the leather?) I also got an Andar leather case. Very nice, very premium. But its fatal flaw was a hole where the action button was, not a button cover. That made it very hard to press it.

I settled on (for now) A Torras case. It's one of those "military grade" armor cases, but its very thin, has a good feel to it (easy to clean) and has a little ring thing to stand it up in both vertical and horizontal.

andar is going to be changing there cases to include the action button and will give anyone 30% off who bought a 15 Pro/max case without it.

Reactions: Rafterman

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
I’ve had Sonix cases in the past and really like them, so that’s what case I went with this year, here’s how it looks on my blue pro max. I wasn’t sure how this case would look in person since when I ordered it the pictures of the site weren’t great, but it is so pretty (this picture is flash so you can see more of the holo glitter)!

Attachments

• 56ACCE7E-5DEB-444E-B1BF-BD3349499100.jpeg
    56ACCE7E-5DEB-444E-B1BF-BD3349499100.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 79

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I know. I feel like the last few years the phones have been more durable than they look. Caseless was a reasonable idea, seems like we took 10 steps back as far as durability… almost gives me second thoughts on my decision to upgrade honestly
I’m just going to settle with the 3 Caudabe cases I ordered. I used 30% promo codes for all 3 cases, so need to search for anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.