Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Well if nothing else, it hopefully focused a bit more attention about Formula One in America which is not a bad thing. It will be interesting to compare the NBC broadcast share for the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix compared to earlier years and see if there was any uptick. And if there was, perhaps it will carry on to Canada in two weeks time and so on. Anything to help boost COTA's numbers for the USGP this Fall would be a good thing to keep F1 in the US.

Reactions: pachyderm

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
kROHEpA.png

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Yes, yes, they all have their own seat fitted to them.

Did you not hear him tell Alonso he was going to pee in his seat?
That isn't going to happen. I think more likely is the tactics of Ferrari favour Vettel.
A SC or two will spice things up.
I'd like to see Lewis coming through the pack, but he's just as likely to get taken out at the start.
[doublepost=1495973031][/doublepost]JB telling Alonso he's going to pee in his seat over the radio! Priceless.
I did yes.

zagato27

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2003
The Hill
Anyone notice that Kimi's pit stop was noticeably slower than Seb? Looked to me like .5 sec or more. Hmmm, more fuel for the fire on the team going with one guy.

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
lol

Raise your hand if you follow F1 and aren't familiar with "team orders", or the "Secret Order of Team Orders"*.

:)

* No, it isn't another crappy J.K. Rowling novel.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Well Max's was almost two seconds slower than Daniel's so guess it was Team Orders at Red Bull, too. Might explain why he was swearing so much on the radio afterwards. :)

Crazy Badger

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2008
Scotland
Even though many of the races are around an oval, there's more racing in Indy Car at the minute than there is in F1. It also appears to be more about the skills of the driver rather than the car they're fortunate enough to be driving.

Lewis should be focused on his own problems at the minute.

F1Mac

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2014
Even though many of the races are around an oval, there's more racing in Indy Car at the minute than there is in F1. It also appears to be more about the skills of the driver rather than the car they're fortunate enough to be driving.

Lewis should be focused on his own problems at the minute.

Every time I'm thinking ok, he's fine, he comes up with with a new douchy comment like this. Indeed he should concentrate on his own situation right now, because the horizon from his cockpit is filled with red right now :p
[doublepost=1496928699][/doublepost]
Looking forward to Canada..

Yup - although I'm not attending this year, I can't wait!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.