Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

haqsha23

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2017
Mississauga
my pay bright order went through finally last night, rough process. Now I have 2 phones. Going to either give the order to my friend who couldn’t get one at launch or Cancel/sell

Reactions: r.d

maricc

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
Go my an email from paybright at like 2am saying the my original order that I created with apple around 8am est will still be eligible for sept 16 delivery. Luckily I hadn’t cancelled that order, so I went ahead and completeled the paybright process and lo and behold, the order is set for sept 16th delivery! I went and cancelled my other order that I placed later on in the day for Oct 18 delivery.

• Love
Reactions: r.d

SK12

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
Ordered at 8am ET yesterday and had issues with Paybright (queue, something went wrong, etc).

The Paybright link finally worked around 4:30pm-5pm and I paid.

Errored out (Safari couldn’t redirect because the link is invalid) at the final step of redirecting to Apple.

Paybright charged my card and sent me agreement for the phones + AppleCare but Apple is still on pending payment.

I called Apple, and they’re saying it’s a Paybright issue. I called Paybright, and they’re saying it’s an Apple issue.

Anybody in the same boat?

maricc

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
Ordered at 8am ET yesterday and had issues with Paybright (queue, something went wrong, etc).

Errored out (Safari couldn’t redirect because the link is invalid) at the final step of redirecting to Apple.

Paybright charged my card and sent me agreement for the phones + AppleCare but Apple is still on pending payment.

I called Apple, and they’re saying it’s a Paybright issue. I called Paybright, and they’re saying it’s an Apple issue.

Something similar happened to me. My second order took about 7-8 hours to go from awaiting payment to processed.

cheddarburrito

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2015
Toronto, Ontario

Yeah this just happened to me with the new link they just sent over. Went though the entire process, failed to redirect and now there is no change on Apple's side... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: SK12

EnchantedPlague

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2011

Yup exact same issue. Best advice from Apple was to keep waiting and hopefully it fixes itself. I am not optimistic.

• Wow
Reactions: SK12

SK12

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
Yeah this just happened to me with the new link they just sent over. Went though the entire process, failed to redirect and now there is no change on Apple's side... :rolleyes:
How long ago did you you complete the PayBright transaction?

msackey

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2020
I have an 11 Pro Max w/ 64 Gb of storage - The battery life sucks and I am running out of storage constantly. it's been three years and I feel like the 14 Pro Max is a great upgrade for me.
I think 64GB these days (and even several years ago) is really too small. At least 256GB if you use your iPhone at all for even taking SOME photos.

Benito

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I had no problems with my order, but I paid by ApplePay. I ordered via the Apple Store app on my iPad Pro after saving the iphone I wanted the night before. No problems so far and scheduled for Sept 16 delivery.

Reactions: msackey

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Iphone order status " Preparing to Ship" as of this AM.

This may be the earliest Ive seen it do this.

Reactions: Selcher

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Do orders ever arrive earlier than estimated? Not before the release date, of course, but if it's stated as later in September or October, is it possible that it could come sooner?

Last edited:

jhuynh

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2012
For people that used Paybright “successfully” are their orders still at “your payment approval is pending”?

pnadon

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2021
I saw some extra stock was added in Calgary (8am local), but I still don't see any available for reservation or pickup in Edmonton :(

Hoping to nab a 128GB space black 14 pro max

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
This is a good sign.

794B9F47-950B-466C-B080-C86EE80D90A2.jpeg

Reactions: Benito and pnadon

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Unfortunately, it still will only arrive Sept 16th haha.

Ive only ever received an Apple product early once. The first Ipad mini, arrived one day before release way back.

But usually it never happens. Always on the day or later (if unlucky with delivery issues)

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Unfortunately, it still will only arrive Sept 16th haha.

Ive only ever received an Apple product early once. The first Ipad mini, arrived one day before release way back.

But usually it never happens. Always on the day or later (if unlucky with delivery issues)
I would be shocked if it got to me by the 16th. I'm thinking the 19th. I'm out of town on business until the night of the 16th anyway so it would arrive before me. Still nice seeing the status change. My original launch day order of my 11 Pro fell off the back of a truck in Montreal, which meant a month delay before I got one in my hand.

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
I would be shocked if it got to me by the 16th. I'm thinking the 19th. I'm out of town on business until the night of the 16th anyway so it would arrive before me. Still nice seeing the status change. My original launch day order of my 11 Pro fell off the back of a truck in Montreal, which meant a month delay before I got one in my hand.
What is your estimated delivery date? Sept 16?

SK12

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
Around 8:30am EST, still no update on the Apple order yet
I just talked to PayBright again. They’re saying the “delay is normal” and to wait 24-48 hours for systems to catch up.

I paid via PayBright for another order (that I placed at 8:10am ET) around 11pm ET last night, and that one got the Payment Received action instantly.

Reactions: cheddarburrito

SK12

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
I just talked to PayBright again. They’re saying the “delay is normal” and to wait 24-48 hours for systems to catch up.

I paid via PayBright for another order (that I placed at 8:10am ET) around 11pm ET last night, and that one got the Payment Received action instantly.
A few mins after my call with PayBright, Apple changed the order to Payment Received and then Processing.

Co-incidence? I don’t know.. for others in this boat, try calling PayBright and ask them to manually push an update even if they say no.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.