Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hawk10eye

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
I think on the 16th at 7/8am you should be able to check online also and there may be an option to order and pickup in store. If not 16th, 17/18 for sure.

I managed to snatch a reservation in same apple store for later time, time to cancel pickup order, both are launch day.

xtremeplayhd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
I've lost my first Sept 16th pickup order because of Paybright issue on Friday, then I got a new one to be shipped on Sep 19th (also with Paybright loan).

But Yesterday looking at the apple's website I saw a spot for pickup on Sep 16th, so I did bought again to reserve my pickup spot on the launch day (pro max Space black 1TB).

Has anyone cancelled/returned an iPhone bought with Paybright loan?

As the order of shipping on Sep 19th is already "preparing to ship", I cannot cancel. I'll have to wait the iPhone to arrive and then return it. I'm pretty sure I can return it but you know.... I'm mentally preparing myself for a possible headache on getting my money back an cancelling this loan.

jmc111

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2021
Just put in a order for the 14 Pro 256GB Gold instead for next Saturday pick up. Looks like the 4K ProRes video only works for 256GB or higher (same as the 13 Pro/Max). So those who bought the base 128GB are out of luck. Very deceptive Apple is.

Last edited:

pnadon

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2021
Just for fun, I made this site that uses Apple's backend API to fetch iPhone reservation info.
For each model (base/plus/pro), it shows a single page that lists what's in stock for each store, so you don't have to click through options only to be disappointed that your store doesn't have it...

You can click on a store's name to link to it, save you from scrolling everytime you refresh.

Hopefully it stays up for a decent while, we'll see! I'm not doing this for self-promotion or anything so I don't think it violates any forum rules, but I'll remove it if it does!

You can find the link in my signature.

pnadon

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2021
It looks like there's generally a lot of standard 14s available, but less pluses, and the pros are pretty hard to reserve right now.

Hawk10eye

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2022
Just for fun, I made this site that uses Apple's backend API to fetch iPhone reservation info.
For each model (base/plus/pro), it shows a single page that lists what's in stock for each store, so you don't have to click through options only to be disappointed that your store doesn't have it...

You can click on a store's name to link to it, save you from scrolling everytime you refresh.

Hopefully it stays up for a decent while, we'll see! I'm not doing this for self-promotion or anything so I don't think it violates any forum rules, but I'll remove it if it does!

You can find the link in my signature.

Nice work, if possible please add a store filter :)

• Love
Reactions: pnadon

jmc111

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2021

You can find the link in my signature
Huge demand in the GTA area for Pro/Max. Stock seems to come and go very fast.

Reactions: pnadon

jmc111

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2021
Additionally 256 GB seems to be most in demand, followed by 512 GB . 128 GB and 1 TB are bit easy to find even for Pro.

I got my 14 Pro 256 GB Gold earlier this morning for pick up this Saturday. I am trying to see if I can get one closer to home. Originally did the reservation for a Deep Purple 128GB for Sunday morning but will cancel as it gets closer. Paying $2,500 for a 1TB is ridiculous.

chiros

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2013
Newfoundland, Canada
My Pro is prepping for shipping

My reg 14 I can still not get through Paybright and they are still trying to blame volume for the issue even though I tried early yesterday morning with the same error

I have about 10 cancel iphone 14 orders at the moment

ek9max

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2011
I was actually able to reserve a 14 pro max 256gb at my local Apple store last night for the 16th. This was a shock and was gone right away.

If you haven't, check back every once in a while. Might get lucky.

Indominus

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2015
A bunch of stores near me had the phone I want showing available for pickup for the 16th. But each and every time I went to check out it would say unavailable when processing payment.

1BadManVan

macrumors 68040
Dec 20, 2009
Bc Canada
512gb pro max on order but so many issues with the apple store and then pay bright, mid October date for me. Oh well lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.