Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Indominus

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2015
If anyone has been checking, the reservation link is showing barely any stock remaining for Pro/Pro Max across Canada. Mostly 1TB stock remaining. There is stock popping up through out the day but it's slim pickings at the moment (mostly deep purple, space black or gold). We will see what happens as we get closer to the launch day if more inventory for the Pro/Pro Max show up. I have two reservations, one for a Pro 512GB (Silver) and Pro 128GB (Deep Purple). I will be canceling the deep purple. Still trying to see if I can land the 256GB (Silver), but not sure if I will keep it if I can get one from work.
I've been checking non stop for the last few days. The only time my preferred model came up was Saturday night but it kept failing at the checkout stage for an in store pickup.

I see Gold and Deep Purple pop up very frequently but almost never any Silver or Space Black. I really hope they add more stock for launch day for stores closer to Friday.

I've been reading through last years reddit and forum posts and I've seen a few people mention that they were able to get a launch day in store pickup early morning on launch day. But I believe last year the in store pick up option didn't open until the actual launch day and this year in store pick up option was available when preorders opened up (someone correct me if I'm wrong on this)

jdubigrande

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2018
Toronto
I’m not to impressed with FedEx. My iPhone 14 case was to come today and has been delayed. 😬

Good thing I managed to reserve and pickup my iPhone at Apple Store instead of depending on FedEx!
Mine was the same. Honestly - I haven’t had a fed ex package show up on time in the last two years. Three packages in the past three weeks and all have made it to my destination sort facility and then just sat there for days.

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
I'll be picking up my phone (Space Black 256 GB 14 Pro Max) at an Apple Store Friday AM and it still shows 'Processing.' I guess it will change status late Thursday night or Friday AM?

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
I'll be picking up my phone (Space Black 256 GB 14 Pro Max) at an Apple Store Friday AM and it still shows 'Processing.' I guess it will change status late Thursday night or Friday AM?
Yup, either late Thursday evening or overnight at some point.

Reactions: Mavik91

JeffnotGeoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
Have any of you with a delivery date of the 16th seen any movement? I’ve been watching the US thread and they are all in the air by now!
Nothing for me yet, still showing a delivery date of the 16th though. However mine does say “preparing to ship.” I can’t seem to get my tracking either, even though I’ve tried multiple ways with tracking by reference on UPS my choice

kevinruan26

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2022
Canadian orders usually get shipped in bulk to the Canadian warehouse first, and then individually shipped from Concord, ON the day before launch for overnight delivery.
Haven't preordered before and since Canada doesn't have express shipping my assumption was that they would start delivery on Friday and get to customers homes in two three business days. After reading your comment I'm more hopeful I don't have to wait another weekend. I do have a Sept 16 delivery date. Have past preorders in Canada arrived at peoples doors on launch day?

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Haven't preordered before and since Canada doesn't have express shipping my assumption was that they would start delivery on Friday and get to customers homes in two three business days. After reading your comment I'm more hopeful I don't have to wait another weekend. I do have a Sept 16 delivery date. Have past preorders in Canada arrived at peoples doors on launch day?
If your pre-order has a launch day delivery date, you're getting it on launch day. Don't worry.

• Love
Reactions: kevinruan26

NikkoTuason

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone know when they will charge credit card for in store pick up?
I placed my order on September 9 (for pickup) and Apple transaction just posted today.

Attachments

• 9DB7C3CF-5363-4EFD-A3AA-E4C9D5ACC82D.jpeg
    9DB7C3CF-5363-4EFD-A3AA-E4C9D5ACC82D.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 68

reeneebob

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2015

Any time I preordered and it said it would be launch day, I had it by 1pm on launch day.

This year, I ordered within 30 seconds of the app loading and got the Monday after, but it’s changed to preparing for shipment since Saturday and my card is charged so I’m hopeful it may end up being launch day. We’ll see tomorrow.

kevinruan26

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2022
Any time I preordered and it said it would be launch day, I had it by 1pm on launch day.

This year, I ordered within 30 seconds of the app loading and got the Monday after, but it’s changed to preparing for shipment since Saturday and my card is charged so I’m hopeful it may end up being launch day. We’ll see tomorrow.
Thank you for the info. Wishing you luck for an early arrival!

Reactions: reeneebob

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada
LMAO so paybright debited my bank account for the full value of the taxes last night.

There goes my hope of the total tax being adjusted to take into account the trade in :(

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
LMAO so paybright debited my bank account for the full value of the taxes last night.

There goes my hope of the total tax being adjusted to take into account the trade in :(
Same here. I’m e-mailing PayBright right now to inquire about this.

Reactions: nasa25

pmac99

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2020
Toronto, ON, CA
I preordered pretty late (yesterday) by constantly refreshing in-store availability for hours lol

Picking up the iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Space Black on Saturday! Hope they send me the ready-for-pickup email on Friday, I’d love to go earlier

willjy20

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2022
Hi guys, I pre-ordered my 14pro on launch day via paybright, and chose to pick-up in store on 17th. I got "we're processing your order the next day" email from Apple last Saturday. Just wondering any idea how long it takes for them to process at this point, i would only receive pick-up instruction the day before? (I pre-ordered before, but remembered got all the pick-up confirmation emails almost the next day) Probably due to the large quantity of pre-orders/pick-ups this time?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.