Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kblybb

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
Still waiting for mine 😂

Technically they will probably ship it end of day today for delivery tomorrow, so might be a mid to late afternoon email.
I’m still waiting too. I thought my new UPS tracker was it, but nope. Gah. What a let down lol

OinkSheeb

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
Mine says shipped now with tracking info but no details. Just saying shipment ready for UPS with express saver. Hope it’ll come tomorrow 😅

Salinger

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Toronto, ON
thank! some people are saying stock will update for in store pick up 8:am and some are saying 5am
It's the same time, just different time zones: 5:00am is Pacific Time (west coast), that is the same as 8:00am Eastern Time (Central Canada). What part of Canada is your cousin in?

ETA: ...sorry, see many others have already pointed this out; appears there's no way to delete a post.

Faze.Dex

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2022
5 am PST is the same as 8AM EST. Just different time i get that

It's the same time, just different time zones: 5:00am is Pacific Time (west coast), that is the same as 8:00am Eastern Time (Central Canada). What part of Canada is your cousin in?

ETA: ...sorry, see many others have already pointed this out; appears there's no way to delete a post.
got it, thanks! shes in Montreal, so 8:am will be 9:am here

kevinruan26

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2022
Got my origin scan!
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.40.48 PM.png

Reactions: Benito and r.d

arbitrage

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Still waiting for mine 😂

Technically they will probably ship it end of day today for delivery tomorrow, so might be an mid to late afternoon email.
Just received tracking number from Telus. Number doesn't register yet on CanadaPost tracking so no idea if it is coming XpressPost or snail mail...not sure what province Telus ships from? Anyone know?

EDIT: Just checked my 2020 Telus order and it shipped out of Ontario and took a full week to make it to BC...guess I won't get too excited yet :confused:

Iphone-noob

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2022
Anyone with store pickup for tomorrow receive the ready for pickup email? My status still shows processing

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Just received tracking number from Telus. Number doesn't register yet on CanadaPost tracking so no idea if it is coming XpressPost or snail mail...not sure what province Telus ships from? Anyone know?

EDIT: Just checked my 2020 Telus order and it shipped out of Ontario and took a full week to make it to BC...guess I won't get too excited yet :confused:
It depends on available stock, but TELUS has 2 warehouses.

Mississauga, ON — serves East
Calgary, AB — serves West

Reactions: arbitrage

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Same, but 2 last years, it was like that but I waited until 6pm and a new "scan" said that they will deliver next day, so this year, I don't have my hope very high for that 16th :)
Some parts of Canada are outside of UPS’s next-day guarantee. That’s probably why some orders showed Sep 19 from the start, as it’s based on your postal code.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.