Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ShawnyRHarvey

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2018
Hamilton, ON
Just received tracking number from Telus. Number doesn't register yet on CanadaPost tracking so no idea if it is coming XpressPost or snail mail...not sure what province Telus ships from? Anyone know?

EDIT: Just checked my 2020 Telus order and it shipped out of Ontario and took a full week to make it to BC...guess I won't get too excited yet :confused:
What exactly did you order?

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Pick-up / Check-in e-mail just arrived for my iPhone at Sherway Gardens.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 17.07.11.png

Last edited:

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Some parts of Canada are outside of UPS’s next-day guarantee. That’s probably why some orders showed Sep 19 from the start, as it’s based on your postal code.

Yes I know. It seems that in my city, they are able to deliver on launch day to most of my friends that pre-ordered each year, but still, they miss my delivery ;) I think i'm cursed :)

arbitrage

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
My tracking is now showing up on CP. Telus is shipping mine from Calgary this time. Says the service is Priority (which should be next day) but it is showing delivery on Tuesday....WTF CanadaPost??

Faze.Dex

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2022
hey guys so wait...if i have the chance to get de iPhone 14 in store pick up it wont show me what day can i pick up before the payment?

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
hey guys so wait...if i have the chance to get de iPhone 14 in store pick up it wont show me what day can i pick up before the payment?
Yes it will. You will have a date and time for your pick-up when you pay, and a window of one week after this date-time to pick it up.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
That’s a lot of storage! Do you usually use up all your storage w/ previous phones?
I don’t necessarily use it all, but there are times where I record a lot of video and last thing I want is to get the low storage notification. My Photos/Videos library is around 700GB.

Reactions: Mavik91

Faze.Dex

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2022
Yes it will. You will have a date and time for your pick-up when you pay, and a window of one week after this date-time to pick it up.
allright, because my cousin will be in CA only until 19/09, so see the date before payment its crucial, and this one week date-time its okay bc she ll have a couple os days :) this is actually starting to look like Mission:Impossible

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.