Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
I'm just getting the white Apple Silicone case for when I go places that have a higher risk of me dropping or scratching the phone. Otherwise at home and work, I'm just using it naked. As long as you take care of the phone, you're fine.

FiftyPence

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2016
@nanostate_HQ

Is your titanium product currently in stock in the U.K. please?

I'd like something for my gold iPhone 7 plus now until I get the jet black in November.

flyinmac

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Several good layers of spray clear coat paint should do the trick.

Or, you could always dip the phone in plasticote. That'll put a solid shell on it.

nanostate_HQ

Suspended
Sep 17, 2016
I have ordered a bunch of stuff from you guys on the 19th and 20th and nothing has shown up. I emailed your admin@nanostate.co and haven't heard a reply back. I have two order numbers and can provide them if needed. Any help would be appreciated.

[doublepost=1475186395][/doublepost]
@nanostate_HQ

Is your titanium product currently in stock in the U.K. please?

I'd like something for my gold iPhone 7 plus now until I get the jet black in November.
Yes it's in stock, but please expect some delay on shipping as we are at full capacity the next hipping slot would be the 3rd of Oct.

Tx

Last edited:

Samanosuke

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2013
Hello,

I don't know who you are from the forum, all emails get replied to, we are very busy and it may take a little longer than normal. Also I would appreciate you take the email address of the post otherwise spam bots pick it up which will make our job more difficult.
[doublepost=1475186395][/doublepost]
Yes it's in stock, but please expect some delay on shipping as we are at full capacity the next hipping slot would be the 3rd of Oct.

Tx

Thank you for the quick reply. Removed the address. I absent-mindedly forgot about spam bots.

calwm

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
@Talkingtoaster
It's not shameless at all, it's a community and this community is interested in this particular technology product for there new phones. The threads have been started by other people not us.

And BTW the codes are for macrumors members and the discount is not 10p first offer is £7 of a full alien skin and 2nd offer is a free alien skin back with the Onyx, the cart does not understand giving away a product for free, so by discounting it by 10p we know it's a macrumors member and we know to add the free Alien Skin.

Hi mate, any updates at all on status of orders? I have received no reply to the email (sent to admin@*ns.co*) regarding my order #1050, sent over 24 hours ago. It's now nearly a week since I placed my order and I have no idea if I'm any closer to the product arriving at my door. I understand it must be a busy time of year but some sort of response and/or information about when I can expect to receive goods that I've paid for would be most welcome.

Cheers!

nanostate_HQ

Suspended
Sep 17, 2016
Thank you for the quick reply. Removed the address. I absent-mindedly forgot about spam bots.
Not a problem, thanks in advance and I hope your email has been answered.
[doublepost=1475186999][/doublepost]
Hi mate, any updates at all on status of orders? I have received no reply to the email (sent to admin@*ns.co*) regarding my order #1050, sent over 24 hours ago. It's now nearly a week since I placed my order and I have no idea if I'm any closer to the product arriving at my door. I understand it must be a busy time of year but some sort of response and/or information about when I can expect to receive goods that I've paid for would be most welcome.

Cheers!
Hello Callum, it's out for tomorrow you will be updated by email after 5pm tomorrow. :)

Reactions: calwm

Samanosuke

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2013
Not a problem, thanks in advance and I hope your email has been answered.
[doublepost=1475186999][/doublepost]
Hello Callum, it's out for tomorrow you will be updated by email after 5pm tomorrow. :)

My email was answered.

Last edited:

calwm

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016

Cheers!

Holy moly. Just got an email reply.

Thanks to Steven. I appreciate it.

Talkingtoaster

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2014
UK
@Talkingtoaster
It's not shameless at all, it's a community and this community is interested in this particular technology product for there new phones. The threads have been started by other people not us.

And BTW the codes are for macrumors members and the discount is not 10p first offer is £7 of a full alien skin and 2nd offer is a free alien skin back with the Onyx, the cart does not understand giving away a product for free, so by discounting it by 10p we know it's a macrumors member and we know to add the free Alien Skin.

OK fair enough, no offence :)

TheGameMaker

macrumors member
May 24, 2015
I spoke to you on the phone last Thursday about order #883. I later received an email stating that it would ship out the following day (Last Friday) and to expect an email with a USPS tracking number. You also said that it should take 3-4 days to get here. Well it's been a week and I have yet to get a tracking number, my phone arrives next week. Can I get an update on my order please.

Thanks

nanostate_HQ

Suspended
Sep 17, 2016
Can anyone regarding orders please come through the appropriate channels, admin (@our url) or you can call +44208 1234 740 The forums are really for general discussions not personal orders. Thanks all in advance.

TheGameMaker

macrumors member
May 24, 2015
Can anyone regarding orders please come through the appropriate channels, admin (@our url) or you can call +44208 1234 740 The forums are really for general discussions not personal orders. Thanks all in advance.

I did and never got an email back. I'll call you in a few.
[doublepost=1475252935][/doublepost]
I did and never got an email back. I'll call you in a few.

And it looks like nobody is answering the phone either.

calwm

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
Have to say that I did get an email reply and am very pleased that my products should be arriving within a day or two.

Looking forward to trying Alien Skin and Onyx.

Samanosuke

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2013
We close at 5pm UK time, if your in the US please check the times before hand.
[doublepost=1475265288][/doublepost]
I understand you want information about your order, we answer all emails it's taking longer than usual due to the demand. I don't deal with the orders myself so until I'm back in work I can't help you and I don't know who you are from the forums. Please remove the email from the forum, otherwise spam bots will pick it up and make our job much harder, the forum is for discussions really.
[doublepost=1475265518][/doublepost]can you post the order numbers

Thank you for all the help and support you're providing. I know that things can get out of hand when demand is much higher than you anticipate.

Last edited:

bizack

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2009
We close at 5pm UK time, if your in the US please check the times before hand.
[doublepost=1475265288][/doublepost]
I understand you want information about your order, we answer all emails it's taking longer than usual due to the demand. I don't deal with the orders myself so until I'm back in work I can't help you and I don't know who you are from the forums. Please remove the email from the forum, otherwise spam bots will pick it up and make our job much harder, the forum is for discussions really.
[doublepost=1475265518][/doublepost]can you post the order numbers
My order is 972 and includes the Macrumors promo. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.