Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillO95

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2014
Colour of the airplay speaker icon has changed From black to white....

Attachments

• IMG_0910.PNG
    IMG_0910.PNG
    164.2 KB · Views: 429

Shaqtus

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
my phone is still doing that stupid thing where you click on an app, inside the folder and it wiggles as if im moving or deleting the app :(

Reactions: thebasa

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
something minor....
the new iOS 10 wallpaper was mixed in with the other wallpapers now its moved to the bottom of the list:D

WillO95

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2014
Having the same issue. Does anyone have a fix? Reinstalling the profile doesn't work

For me it worked on the 12" iPad Pro and my iPhone 6S, BUT I have the same problem on the 9,7" iPad Pro , I will do a fresh install when my girlfriend is home with the laptop!

Attachments

• IMG_0015.PNG
    IMG_0015.PNG
    275.1 KB · Views: 253

Sound214

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2011
Sweden
Not happy to find out that Unlocking a Mac with Apple Watch requires two-factor authentication on the iCloud Account.

Does this feature work in beta 2? I've updated my iPhone, my Watch, and my Mac to beta 2, and can't find a setting for this anywhere, and my Mac does not automatically log me in either.

dan9700

Suspended
May 28, 2015
I updated all and can't get my MacBook Pro 2015 to unlock with Apple Watch I done the 2 step thing and put setting on Mac to allow watch to unlock but nothing plz someone help :)

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
This is not my experience in b1.

Before. I would press the home, the screen would turn on and the notification screen would show. I could keep my finger there and it would unlock letting me interact with the lock screen and widgets. Then if I want to go to the home screen, I would need to click the home button again.

This option lets me press the home button and it will wake, unlock and go to the home screen.... It did this in iOS 9. Seems like a "make it work like it did" option to me.

I think we just have crossed wires here :)

I guess I am not seeing the distinction in the two use cases you describe. In either case it seems you press the home button and hold long enough for TouchID to register? Is the setting reducing the time TouchID takes to register? My devices are touchID 1.0 so maybe it makes no difference to me.

vince085

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2016
iOS 10 messages features (heart beat, hand writting and drawing) can be seen by ios9/8 imessage users. Didn't check ios 7 cuz it's too old

p.s. but not like gifs, only the static final picture, but it's a good start

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Does this feature work in beta 2? I've updated my iPhone, my Watch, and my Mac to beta 2, and can't find a setting for this anywhere, and my Mac does not automatically log me in either.
The setting is in Security and Privacy on the Mac and I'd love to tell you if it works but my :mad: watch is taking an age to get the update! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.