Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
Seeing that Apple Music font size is supposed to be back to normal according to the OP, but I'm not seeing that (my font size is set to the second-to-smallest option).
try closing and reopening the app or change your font size and see what happens

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
Safari animations are a bit messy on my iPhone 6 like when i open tabs the trasp. turns greyish for a second

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
Weird.

Noticed my lock screen info at the top of the screen is LARGE and when I unlock and go to the home screen, it's normal size.

WaruiKoohii

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2015
Boston
Now the question is... Do I want for the public beta or install this one?
Sounds like it's still decently buggy.

I reverted from 10.0b1 to 9.3.3b4 and don't regret it. I'll probably upgrade to the 10.0 PB when it's released, but at least b1 was too buggy for a daily driver.

cheezeit

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
Dallas, TX
Anyone get the "rest to unlock" feature to work? Was hoping that was screen was woken up we'd didn't have to click home button to unlock device and just rest figure in home button

Reactions: Camperniki

Paradoxally

macrumors 68000
Feb 4, 2011
then what are "messages with effects".? cause ios 10's imessage is full of effects to me

Apple means the effects where you can send messages that jump, invisible ink, etc. The full screen effects are the ones where if you type Congratulations a confetti shower drops.

Reactions: Yun0

Sound214

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2011
Sweden
The setting is in Security and Privacy on the Mac and I'd love to tell you if it works but my :mad: watch is taking an age to get the update! lol

Hm, I have two-factor authentication enabled, but the "Allow your Apple Watch to unlock your Mac" is not present under Security and Privacy. Also, I'm able to enable "Anywhere" under "Allow apps downloaded from", which seems to be removed for everyone else?

Reactions: HansumKingtut

Shaqtus

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
Sounds like it's still decently buggy.

I reverted from 10.0b1 to 9.3.3b4 and don't regret it. I'll probably upgrade to the 10.0 PB when it's released, but at least b1 was too buggy for a daily driver.
I used B1 on my daily device, after about a few days, not really buggy, B2, no complaints at all

rzc16512

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2015
    • In Messages app, 3D touching a Conversation and swiping up will show a list of preset replies, or allows you to make a custom one.
this isn't new this is on my iPhone 6s running iOS 9

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.