Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I know it literally just came out, but can anyone who has an SE and/or 12.9 iPad Pro let me know how it compares to beta 1 after a few hour run down?

Might just OTA it anyways but want to be sure

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
How do rich notifications work on non-3D Touch devices?

I have a 6Plus.

Can't believed they changed the keyboard click back. I liked the new one.

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
I know it literally just came out, but can anyone who has an SE and/or 12.9 iPad Pro let me know how it compares to beta 1 after a few hour run down?

Might just OTA it anyways but want to be sure

Ridiculously smooth on SE. I spent a few minutes just doing things and watching it was so smooth. It was always pretty swift on SE though. The real difference is on my iPP 9.7 where there was definite jankiness on b1, which seems to be gone on b2.

martin2list

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2014
Dresden
Ridiculously smooth on SE. I spent a few minutes just doing things and watching it was so smooth. It was always pretty swift on SE though. The real difference is on my iPP 9.7 where there was definite jankiness on b1, which seems to be gone on b2.
I can confirm. My SE is super smooth. Messages is perfect. And in contrast, Music playback stopped only one time, when I clicked on a message notification.

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
Anyone else had a pop-up asking for the AppleID password to verify? It's popped up about six times for me now.

I remember having it on iOS9 beta but t eventually righted itself after removing my device from trusted devices a few times.

Iceman89610

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2016
Glad to see my purchased ringtone now works but still have Bluetooth issues. Unless the item was paired prior to upgrading to iOS 10, I cannot pair to a new device so the iPad cannot see the iPhone and vice versa however I can now pair with an UP band.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
Anyone else had a pop-up asking for the AppleID password to verify? It's popped up about six times for me now.

I remember having it on iOS9 beta but t eventually righted itself after removing my device from trusted devices a few times.

i had that issue in beta 1, luckily nothing so far with beta 2, it's a pain

Reactions: ianeb

April Knight

Suspended
Jul 24, 2011
Olympia, WA
Seeing that Apple Music font size is supposed to be back to normal according to the OP, but I'm not seeing that (my font size is set to the second-to-smallest option).

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
I updated all and can't get my MacBook Pro 2015 to unlock with Apple Watch I done the 2 step thing and put setting on Mac to allow watch to unlock but nothing plz someone help :)

You have to wait 3 days after activating 2 factor authentication before it works. Sorry.

pietsteph0214

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2016
So, I got a blank widgets. any fix?

Attachments

• IMG_8647.PNG
    IMG_8647.PNG
    739.4 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.