Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

varsityhero

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2013
On a 6s+ and I'm unable to press the flag/notifications button on the mobile site (MacRumors Forums). Anyone else having this issue?

TurboPGT!

Suspended
Sep 25, 2015
I'd disagree. For me, Beta 1 was horrible, with all the apps crashing and random reboots every now and then. Way more stable and smooth than B1
In terms of App crashing or random reboots...fine. I didn't experience much of that in Beta 1.

But in terms of operational function inside Apps....I've seen Beta 2 freeze up inside Apple's Apps several times, 3D Touch on the lockscreen is basically broken...There are a several new issues that are going to be really hard to live with until Beta 3.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
Overall I'd say Beta 2 is far less stable than Beta 1. By an order of magnitude.

I'm not having any of the issues that i complained about with beta 1, beta 2 is by far more stable, haven't had any random reboots, no issues with replies from the lock screen. 6s Plus

Some 3rd party apps are going to crash until developers update them.. this is an every year issue.

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2014
In terms of App crashing or random reboots...fine. I didn't experience much of that in Beta 1.

But in terms of operational function inside Apps....I've seen Beta 2 freeze up inside Apple's Apps several times, 3D Touch on the lockscreen is basically broken...There are a several new issues that are going to be really hard to live with until Beta 3.
Weird, things are working fine in here for me, in stock apps. I have a 6, so no 3D touch for me. I had this issue where if I typed too fast the app would crash, especially in Safari and Music lol. I'm so thankful that is fixed for me.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
Press home button and then open an app quickly after - the app quickly minimises and doesn't open. Seems a negative side effect of being able to cancel opening and app by pressing the home button after you open an app.

Whilst I recognise it must wait a bit to check it's not a double home button click, it can still check the time of the home button click event to see whether it should cancel opening he app. If before opening the app don't cancel opening.

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
So far, no resprings!! but battery life has gone down a tad, so far. But hey, it's a beta! Anything is possible.

Iceage

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2010
In the iOS 9 Notification Center, i thought you could group notification by app. Is this option gone in ios 10?

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
On a 6s+ and I'm unable to press the flag/notifications button on the mobile site (MacRumors Forums). Anyone else having this issue?

Yes. Killing safari fixes it (for awhile)
[doublepost=1467822530][/doublepost]
Overall I'd say Beta 2 is far less stable than Beta 1. By an order of magnitude.

I'm seeing the opposite so far. Some glitches (links not tappable in websites unless I restart safari, stuttering during animations, audio streams disconnecting, etc) but haven't had any resprings yet, and only one app crash. First beta was constantly re springing for me.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Predictive emoji isn't working.

9f581d49fd2acc4caf9d38005bed0fd6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.