Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Works for me.
[doublepost=1467824885][/doublepost]
They seem to work on my iPhone 6s+

Still broken after reboot.

ab2a4fbbb379cbb0549a57d9f5c09879.png

Brutonus

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2013
When playing a YouTube video or playing a podcast with Overcast, the video or audio just stops playing randomly. With Overcast I had it when connected to Bluetooth.

Reactions: simba4

TurboPGT!

Suspended
Sep 25, 2015
Works for me.
[doublepost=1467824885][/doublepost]
They seem to work on my iPhone 6s+
In what way to do they work? When pressing a Notification on the lock screen, they no longer pop open immediately. There is a tapic response, followed by a delayed pop, and then another taptic bump.
Mail messages won't allow 3D Touch from lockscreen unless the phone is unlocked.

They worked properly in Beta 1. Is this not the case for you?

simba4

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
Bulgaria
When playing a YouTube video or playing a podcast with Overcast, the video or audio just stops playing randomly. With Overcast I had it when connected to Bluetooth.
Its the same here i think is connected with the push notifications!

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Unfortunately they are now as broken as could be on 3D Touch devices.
I'm sure it has occurred to you that your issues might be specific to your device(s)? Just because you're experiencing them does not mean everyone else is, too. And others may be experiencing issues that you are not. Impossible to generalize based on either, however. For the most part, based on what I'm seeing here and experiencing myself, B2 is pretty good but with some wrinkles still to be ironed out. More wrinkles for some than others...

mbaran

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2008
still having my weird VoLTE/WiFi calling issue on Verizon 6s+. It will work for a day and require a reboot to start working again :(

vince085

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2016
Weather widget is not sized correctly after pressing show more.

Attachments

• WhatsApp-Image-20160706.jpeg
    WhatsApp-Image-20160706.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 227

robertkarlsen

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2011
Halmstad, Sweden
Slide the notification to the left and select 'View'

Yeah! Figured it out! Thanks anyway buddy :)

But i´ve made 2 findings.....

1. Some say, that muting the mic in call doesn´t work, may be wrong. It´s working if using a headset. I´m using it all the time in my work, even right now.

2. Let´s say, you´re on safari and selectiing from a list, the "click-sound" is new :)

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Probably depending on resized text, mine is on minimum!

Mine is set at lowest as well.
[doublepost=1467827231][/doublepost]
Probably depending on resized text, mine is on minimum!

That's definitely the issue. I set system font (text size) to middle and it shows the expanded weather as it should, smallest text size makes it get cut off. Good catch.

H3LL5P4WN

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
6S+.

Horrid battery life. As in maybe 50% as good as 9.3.2 and 75% as good as beta 1.
Texting bug where the text field wouldn't show for a quick reply has been fixed.
No springboard crashes yet.
Mail still doesn't fetch regularly (hourly).

Map Locations (ie, 18 minutes to get home) and Weather widgets stopped pulling data, and have the GPS pegged on.

Battery life was so bad, I attempted to switch my SIM into my SE. Big mistake. Now iMessage won't register (regardless of which SIM is installed), and I'm going to have to restore.

pmostoff

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2015
There is now text at the bottom of the widgets page saying that the weather data is provided by The Weather Channel. Maybe they're legally required to put this there but it's very ugly in my opinion. They should at least contain it within the weather widget itself. I like the design of the stock weather widget and the icons they use but that alone makes me kind of want to remove it.

stoopkidblues

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2014
There is now text at the bottom of the widgets page saying that the weather data is provided by The Weather Channel. Maybe they're legally required to put this there but it's very ugly in my opinion. They should at least contain it within the weather widget itself. I like the design of the stock weather widget and the icons they use but that alone makes me kind of want to remove it.

Yeah it's a legal issue. They've always had it, it's just more prominent in this OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.