Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
There is now text at the bottom of the widgets page saying that the weather data is provided by The Weather Channel. Maybe they're legally required to put this there but it's very ugly in my opinion. They should at least contain it within the weather widget itself. I like the design of the stock weather widget and the icons they use but that alone makes me kind of want to remove it.

That weather info text at the bottom (aside from iOS 10 beta 1) has been there for ages. iOS 9 has it and I'm quite sure iOS 8 and 7 did also.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
I didn't that once already after it kept dying at 22%.
hmmm
Try force closing out your message app
try going into settings > general > keyboards
scroll to bottom turn off predictive
go in to message app the force close it again and then go turn predictive back on
and see if its working for you.

Just trying some things out, not sure if it'll work or not but its worth a shot

stoopkidblues

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2014
My emojis come up fine but they don't highlight the text in yellow like in the keynote so might be what's causing the bug for some? Grasping at straws here lol

pmostoff

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2015
That weather info text at the bottom (aside from iOS 10 beta 1) has been there for ages. iOS 9 has it and I'm quite sure iOS 8 and 7 did also.
Right, of course. It just wasn't there in Beta 1 for the Widgets screens. For some reason, maybe it's the background I'm using, it just seems to stand out pretty horribly when I see it at the bottom. Kinda strange to me though that they have to have that text in the widgets screen. I would assume having it within the app is enough. I don't think other weather app widgets have to (or even would be able to) put a line of text like that there. Eh, who knows. Not the end of the world.

TurboPGT!

Suspended
Sep 25, 2015
I'm sure it has occurred to you that your issues might be specific to your device(s)? Just because you're experiencing them does not mean everyone else is, too. And others may be experiencing issues that you are not. Impossible to generalize based on either, however. For the most part, based on what I'm seeing here and experiencing myself, B2 is pretty good but with some wrinkles still to be ironed out. More wrinkles for some than others...
I'd be thrilled if that were the case. I've seen others report it as well. I've yet to see anyone say they have identical behavior in 3D Touch on the lockscreen as they did in Beta 1.

varsityhero

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2013
Battery life isn't too bad. Didn't do beta 1, just installed yesterday. On a 6s+. 73% remaining with 7 hr 21 min standby and 2 hr 47 min usage. Also used Overcast for an hour which for some reason isn't included in the usage time.

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
Weather widget is not sized correctly after pressing show more.
And you fail lol. Working perfectly for me.

IMG_1143.PNG

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Battery life isn't too bad. Didn't do beta 1, just installed yesterday. On a 6s+. 73% remaining with 7 hr 21 min standby and 2 hr 47 min usage. Also used Overcast for an hour which for some reason isn't included in the usage time.
Well they fixed some of the runaway CPU usage which helped a lot. News would make my phone hot to the touch.
[doublepost=1467829428][/doublepost]
And you fail lol. Working perfectly for me.

View attachment 639224
It doesn't work for me. I wonder why it's such an inconsistent bug

Orion1

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2009
New York
Two bugs found: Settings for cellular roaming is off and turning it on doesn't stick, also changing delivery address for a credit card does not stick

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
so many people asking the same questions, does nobody read previous post? most of the time the question has been answered.
Then I believe if they have time to read 200+ posts before posting, they are of no need asking anything at all.
But, it takes a huge amount of time.

Reactions: gwhizkids

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Then I believe if they have time to read 200+ posts before posting, they are of no need asking anything at all.
But, it takes a huge amount of time.
Yes that's the problem. In a perfect world, everyone would read all 820+ posts, but most don't because there is too much work involved an no guarantee it will pay off
[doublepost=1467830333][/doublepost]
Is beta 2 more stable? Thinking of trying it again.
Yes beta 2 is much more stable.

Roque1128

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2011
Has anyone noticed major stutter when opening an app from within a folder? I tried a hard reset and still didn't fix it as well as removing all the apps from the folder and creating a new one. If this has been mentioned my apologies. I have a 6s plus. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.