Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

typicaluser

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2013
You can now move the text cursor in the Phone dialler (may have been in Beta 1)
e1c3573ca19199d41bb1434a63d9b109.png
It's good to know, but surprised that it took their 10 iterations to implement this 'feature'. I had found myself trying to edit phone number several times and got disappointed every time.

Reactions: JaJaWa and 32828870

dany20mh

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2015
Gaithersburg
I have problem with Apple Map, I'm not sure it's necessary it's iOS 10 problem or not, but I want to know how to configure in the Apple Map that your bluetooth that you are connecting to is your car bluetooth, cause it was working before beta 1, and then all of the sudden stopped working and I tried to forget the device and connected it again and all of this, and it's still not working and it won't give me any eta update, or parking location.
Any suggestion ?

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
I have problem with Apple Map, I'm not sure it's necessary it's iOS 10 problem or not, but I want to know how to configure in the Apple Map that your bluetooth that you are connecting to is your car bluetooth, cause it was working before beta 1, and then all of the sudden stopped working and I tried to forget the device and connected it again and all of this, and it's still not working and it won't give me any eta update, or parking location.
Any suggestion ?
You don't do that in Maps, you do this in Settings>Bluetooth

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
Settings > Music

Toggle off Automatic Downloads. (See screenshot)
[doublepost=1468016415][/doublepost]

Could do that in iOS 9 as well.
Settings > Music

Toggle off Automatic Downloads. (See screenshot)
[doublepost=1468016415][/doublepost]

Could do that in iOS 9 as well.
My automatic downloads are already off. It just did it again. Reported the bug to Apple. Never had this happen before.

gsmumbo

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Dallas, Tx
The first post mentions the only way to rate songs right now is through 3rd party apps. Anyone know which apps do this?

JDabney24

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2014
Any get there widgets to show up on the locked screen? I have weather and stocks listed but nothing is displayed in those area's.

If I soft reset it will show the widgets briefly then disappear.
It's a bug introduced in this newer beta. You have to remove the widgets, restart your phone, and then re add the widgets. Kind of annoying process, but that is the only confirmed way to get the widgets working again.

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
I deactivated Apple Music and iCloud Music Library and reactivated them and my random songs downloads seem to have stopped for now.

Edit: Oops, there it goes again.

Last edited:

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
Anyone else's parked car function stopped? It was working up until today. Tried restarting the phone and deleting and reinstalling maps.

Even checked the option is switched on in settings but for some reason it's stopped.

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
Anyone else's parked car function stopped? It was working up until today. Tried restarting the phone and deleting and reinstalling maps.

Even checked the option is switched on in settings but for some reason it's stopped.

Do you have it connected to your car's BT or CarPlay? It's now disconnecting from a car system that prompts marking it. On Beta 1 it worked for me after any car journey, connected or not. Beta 2 not so much.

christian.terra

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2014
Anyone else having the preferred method of travel i.e. Transit or walking not work? I have transit as preferred method, but every time I enter an address it defaults to driving.

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Guys what use is for "rest finger to unlock" toggle in accessibility settings?!
People probably won't reply to you because we've seen that question a million times and had extensive debate over it. There's a thread in this subforum all about this feature and how as of now, it does nothing.

thebrocode

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2013
Anyone else having orientation issues on iPad? Sometimes it won't change the orientation when you change your position, it can only fix itself with a restart.
Device is iPad Air 2

Reactions: Danny182

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Seems like some edits to images in Photos changes the file format. (So far cropping and any of the new Mark Up is where I've noticed it)

Anytime I've done any of those two things, trying to post a photo into a post on this site it says it's not a compatible format.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Seems like some edits to images in Photos changes the file format. (So far cropping and any of the new Mark Up is where I've noticed it)

Anytime I've done any of those two things, trying to post a photo into a post on this site it says it's not a compatible format.
134a4bcb982b03d97e87a6d981a0ccfa.png

Can you see this markup-ed photo in forum?

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Every time I've tried to post an image with Mark Up on it it fails.
But I am sure mine is successful, and my photo is marked up using iOS 10 feature.
Maybe Tapatalk has some changes allowing photo to be posted directly.

npenelope

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2016
For the people who don't have the voicemail transcript yet, mine didn't show up until I recieved a voicemail today, and the transcript for me works for voicemails from even before the beta. So for those on whos phone it isnt showing up yet, maybe give it a couple more days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.