Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nooaah

macrumors 68000
Sep 3, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Submitted a lengthy bug report to apple but anyone else have a bug in Music/iTunes where a failed download causes literally 200 duplicate songs and repeated system messages? Had to erase the album from my library. Just brutal.

Attachments

• IMG_2547.PNG
    IMG_2547.PNG
    89.6 KB · Views: 205

Cakefish

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2015
Sometimes orientation will get stuck on iPad and only a restart will fix it.

Sometimes on iPad you have to press the home button multiple times before the lockscreen will go away.
That's not an iOS issue, that app isn't updated to support this new version yet
Hope it's sorted soon or I may go back to 9.3.3.

awaxuk

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2012
Sometimes orientation will get stuck on iPad and only a restart will fix it.

Sometimes on iPad you have to press the home button multiple times before the lockscreen will go away.

Hope it's sorted soon or I may go back to 9.3.3.

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Anyone notice that the workout app on the iPhone don't show all the workouts, but the history shows the proper rings for the workouts.

Anyone know how to show all the workouts? Toggling the filter doesn't seem to show the workouts.

mdewater

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2015
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I'm on the public beta and seem to be having having issues connecting with just a single wifi network. I can connect to all others, it's just my work wifi that won't connect. I was connected to it to download the beta, and haven't been able to since the upgrade. I know wifi has been an issue in the past with betas, but is it a normal bug that it only seems to be a specific network? Is this worth filing a feedback report or can I assume this will be fixed by the actual release? Thanks

Reactions: Steve J0bs

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I'm on the public beta and seem to be having having issues connecting with just a single wifi network. I can connect to all others, it's just my work wifi that won't connect. I was connected to it to download the beta, and haven't been able to since the upgrade. I know wifi has been an issue in the past with betas, but is it a normal bug that it only seems to be a specific network? Is this worth filing a feedback report or can I assume this will be fixed by the actual release? Thanks
One thing to try, if you have not already, is to go into Wifi settings and forget your work network. Then try connecting to it again. Then, try resetting your network settings overall. Either of these actions might resolve your issue. If not, then I'd go ahead and file the report. Even if its just you, the data point generated by your report may help resolve issues that may extend beyond you on general release.

Reactions: Steve J0bs

Ladin007

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2016
I have a problem with indexing photos. After installing the IOS 10 indexing photos was okay. I had a large number of people detected. (30 people and with each 200-300 photos). Then I deleted all the photos and download it from iCloud. Now I have to recognize about 10 people with 1-3 photos ..... any ideas?

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Any way to disable the obnoxiously large banner across the top inside Messages - the one that has the person's name, and a circle that would contain their photo...

It takes up a good inch of screen space...

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Any way to disable the obnoxiously large banner across the top inside Messages - the one that has the person's name, and a circle that would contain their photo...

It takes up a good inch of screen space...
Settings --> messages --> show contact photos. Turn it off and see what it will happen.
Update: nothing happen on top bar in conversation. Wrong place.

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Settings --> messages --> show contact photos. Turn it off and see what it will happen.
Update: nothing happen on top bar in conversation. Wrong place.

I'm on a 5S so don't have that options - although, I believe the "Contact Photos" would refer to the photos to the side of messages?

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
I was under the assumption that emoji prediction was part of the keyboard and would work in any app, only seems to work in iMessage.

Cam Johnson

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2015
UT
Everything is working just fine for me except the system wide random freezing. I just restored and the issue persists. 6S+ on B2

Oh,and the auto emoji works for me after I change the keyboard to emoji. At that point it prompts the words to be changed.

Reactions: Broken Hope

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
my battery has taken a turn for the worse like way WORSE. Draining rapidly. Battery section shows Photos as main culprit. My battery life was way better on beta 1.

Reactions: jwatsonb

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
Everything is working just fine for me except the system wide random freezing. I just restored and the issue persists. 6S+ on B2

Oh,and the auto emoji works for me after I change the keyboard to emoji. At that point it prompts the words to be changed.

That's a different feature, emoji prediction is where the emoji shows in the suggested words when you type.

Reactions: jwatsonb

DrewTheVoiceGuy

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2016
Tampa BAE, FL
Looks like iMessage is also using context-based prediction to suggest contacts that aren't in your phone. Screenshots are messages from a concierge at a hotel I stayed at this weekend. (I searched but didn't find anything like this posted already, if a dupe I'll delete...)
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_8920.PNG
IMG_8921.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.