Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2016
Middle East
Seems that the parked car and upcoming destinations bug is back in the maps widget.

Tried all the resets and removing and reinstalling widget etc.

Ashin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Just went back to 9.3.2.

iOS10 needs a lot of work, and has a lot of random stutter and lags that make it unbearable to even test. Worst thing is the awful UI design aesthetics - random chunky fonts, ugly placement, etc.

Feel free to remind me it's a beta :rolleyes:

Reactions: pizzzle

tom504

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2009
Bluetooth connection working today but not text. When I hit the text button on the car it says no device found.

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Bluetooth connection working today but not text. When I hit the text button on the car it says no device found.
I've been having issues where I need
To continuously hold the speak button on the steering wheel rather than just looking press it to get Siri.

jamiebeers

macrumors newbie
Aug 11, 2008
Same- first I had an issue where CarPlay wouldn't play through speakers, but disabling "hey Siri" fixed that. Now Siri only works if I hold steering wheel button down, and that's only sometimes.

pratax2

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2014
I don't know if it was commented but I cannot understand why apple left die the dynamic wallpapers feature. It is the same since 2013 and it is not possible to download or add new wallpapers.

Reactions: thebrocode

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Since updating to iOS 10, I can't connect to my car with Bluetooth. I can connect to my Apple Watch just fine and some Bluetooth speakers, just not my car. Is this a common issue or has anyone else experienced this?

Bawstun

Suspended
Jun 25, 2009
Battery life has improved here on beta 2. Its actually a little better than it was when I was on 9.2.

Same. I'm having improved battery life on the public beta 1. Been using my phone all day and I have MORE percentage than I usually would, which is now nearing the end of my aversge daily usage cycle. Surprising.

micropitt

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2016
For a Beta it is not too bad. Currently running B2 on a 5s. Compared to 9.3.2, the battery is draining a little bit quicker. Besides of some random freezing up (which usually last for about 10 seconds) and the problem with Facebook Messenger where the search bar overlaps with the last person I messaged, it is running pretty well for me.

Reactions: Ajaredic

perfect_

Suspended
Feb 8, 2016
Make it available Raise to Wake feature to iPhone 6 and later.

Music app
- New button (Play, Stop, Next, Previous) animation looks nice. But there is a animation delay. Remove it!

- Add animation to the Shuffle button. The button in the Artist, Album, Songs,.. section. In the upper right corner.

- Library word in the Search bar doesnt look good. Make it gray.

- Music stops and plays again when i lock screen.

- Music player shows black video player when i turn the device to Landscape mode.

- Music stops and plays again when i pull the charge cable.

- Headphone controllers has a so much delay on Play, Pause, Next, Previous features.

Phone app
- It shows blocked numbers on the Recent list. Remove it!

- The letters in the Contacts of numbers icon across the middle border when i scroll down.

Messages app
- I cant block any message sender in messages app.

Reply with Message
- 3 message limit not enought. Make it minimum 10.

GFXBench Metal Score
- Low level test, Driver Overhead 2 score decreased 700 points. Now its bad like Adreno530. I hope new beta's could fix this.

Lock screen notifications
- Notifications under the clock disappears second unlock.

Homescreen
- Background image shows full screen when i return Home from empty App switcher. Image still behind from the homescreen but timing wrong.

Itunes
- Itunes always giving error -54 in sync but it works.

Slider bars
- Not smooth like previous iOS. Just sticky.

Safari
- Backspace and Return buttons scrolls down the screen in text box.

- The cursor disappears sometimes.

- The title of frequently visited sites disappears.

Cellular data
- Scrolling laggy

Wifi/Vpn
- When i connect to the Vpn, Wifi icon disappears and comes back again with Vpn icon.

Led Notifications Light
- Doesnt work.

Heads up Notifications
- Swipe down and see settings look nice. But why there is no Swipe up to close option? Like closing Spotlight search. Add it!

Widgets
- First ota install from iOS 9.3.2 widgets looks blank.

- Remove widgets, restart iPhone and add widgets method works. But with the next restart it gets blank again.

Maps app
- Too much using Gps first install. I think maps widgets always using it. Remove and add maps widget again fixed this issue.

Storage Usages
- Apple must visualize the storage usages like iTunes.

Last edited:

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Maybe you can add your list to main iOS 10 beta 2 bugs thread to avoid more clutters in this forum, unless you are too new as a forum member, which indicates you have no sufficient privilege to edit wiki post.

Reactions: 0928001 and bilibug

liledd

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2011
Pittsburgh
Not sure if it was mentioned but there is a new option in the share sheet that allows us to "open in news" or if this was in iOS 9 I'm not sure.

anon.guy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 9, 2016
For everyone saying this is a beta, WE KNOW IT'S A BETA, the title of the thread is "beta", we downloaded the beta. And this is a forum where you discuss the bugs and glitches of an OS so posting about bugs is not complaining, it's noticing them. So, for everyone who has a developer account, stop bitching, you re not more superior than those who don t or those who are regular iphone users.

Cakefish

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2015
Hey all, can you tell me how I can downgrade back to 9.3.3 beta 5? I created a full backup of iPad before trying 10 public beta. It's just a little too buggy at the moment for my liking.

- BBC iPlayer is completely incompatible and crashes at launch
- Some YouTube interface elements turn invisible (like search & back button)
- iPad occasionally (about once or twice a day) gets stuck in landscape orientation and only a restart can fix it
- multiple presses of the home button are sometimes required to get past the lock screen

Otaviano

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2007
I am pretty impressed with this beta. On my phone it has been incredibly stable. I even think battery life has been better compared to iOS 9.

Right now I only see two incredibly annoying bus. In Safari when replying on websites the window will jump whenever I have to hit the backspace and deleted text. As soon as I hit the backspace it jumps to the bottom of the website and I can not see the text I am typing.

Then there is a minor bug in springboard when launching an app that is inside a folder. Instead of launching it brings up the jiggly mode where you can move the icons. If you are not careful the app will jump out of the folder.

Other than that it has been incredible solid. A little worse on my iPad where the screen rotation will at times get stuck and refuse to rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.