Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015
Its had that for a while, around mid 2020. They did that while they were working on making Face ID work with a mask.
Interesting… wonder why I got the pop up. Never seen it before.

Honestly wonder if it’s because I have an Apple Watch coming Friday…

vultuk

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2015
Bolton, England
Not only can the 15 Pro now take spatial photos, but they are also Live Photos. (Although, they look a little laggy in comparison to standard Live Photos.) Is the Vision Pro capable of taking Live Photos in spatial mode?
View attachment 2420043
They are only live in the same way as a standard photo. So they are not spatial live. If you turn off spatial you can see the Live Photo.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Don't have much time til after work to look at this. First thing I did notice, I tend to right align my icons and the update swapped them all to left aligned. Second item was the badge numbers are way off.

More to come when I get time.

FairAndBalanced

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2018
NY, NY
My notification summaries have seem to disappeared in beta 4. Which is a bummer because I love them. I saw someone else mention that on this thread too. Anyone find a work around? I would guess maybe they have to be re-enabled, but I can't seem to find a place to do that either.

I do see someone had the option to set it up above in a thread, so I have hope that it still exists and has just been switched off somehow on my device.
I had same problem. Turn AI off, force restarted, turned AI back on, waited for "on device models" to download (about 1 minute), and summaries (email, iMessage, and notifications) works again.

aliakio

macrumors member
May 16, 2022
It still has the old call interface. However, if you search for a contact, the new one appears. I don't understand this inconsistency on Apple's part. I want to bring back the one that was there until beta 5 if I remember correctly. I'm tired of calling back spam and scam numbers that call me trying to get to the block contact option.
I guess they will never return to that interface with the call icon at the right so as to prevent accidental calls. So so sad. Can we report our complaint anywhere? I'm not on the public or developer program though.

zach-coleman

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2022
Seattle, Washington
They are only live in the same way as a standard photo. So they are not spatial live. If you turn off spatial you can see the Live Photo.
It’s possible I am misunderstanding what you’re saying, but the photos I took with live enabled show both tags after being taken. Do you just mean it will show a 2D embedded video that turns 3D when that stops playing on a Vision Pro? I’m just caught on what you mean by “turn off spatial.”

IMG_3921.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jumpie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.