Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
No returns if use that link so be sure you really want the item.
That is false info.

I've ordered £600+ worth cases using that link for my iPhone 15 Pro only and returned few i didn't like without any issues.

Not just cases, I've used it for wallets, watch straps and other items again without any issue.

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
England
Must be a problem my end then, apologies.

Also, I find it a bit rude & personal to ignore an established thread I created on the same topic and create another. It's like only certain people can make threads about certain things and which I can't find in the rules anywhere. Like it makes any difference and it comes off as very cliquey.

I am a grateful reader and contributer to the 15 Series case thread and as I had started buying and researching cases for the 16 Series I thought it correct to start a thread instead of clogging the older, outdated one. Feels a little rubbish to get marched over.

It's a little disappointing but not the end of the world, a moderator may as well delete mine as this one has been made sticky, or at least merge it so the info people posted isn't lost. Pointless having two.

Look forward to reading about more new case releases and will share any thing I discover here from now on. 👍🏻

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Also, I find it a bit rude & personal to ignore an established thread I created on the same topic and create another. It's like only certain people can make threads about certain things and which I can't find in the rules anywhere. Like it makes any difference and it comes off as very cliquey.
Sal09 has been setting up these threads each year since at least the IP13, if not longer. You’re of course welcome to start any thread you’d like, but from my perspective there’s nothing rude or personal about continuing what has already been established for years. If you wanted to take over the responsibility, perhaps you could have contacted Sal09 directly to express your desire.

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
England
Maybe he should have contacted me to maybe change the title to match the old if this tradition is so important.

Thought I was being helpful and had info to share when there was no applicable thread to post it, certainly wasn’t going to ask permission to start it.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Maybe he should have contacted me to maybe change the title to match the old if this tradition is so important.

Thought I was being helpful and had info to share when there was no applicable thread to post it, certainly wasn’t going to ask permission to start it.
It now looks like the two threads have been merged and yours has replaced Sal09’s.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Sal09 has been setting up these threads each year since at least the IP13, if not longer. You’re of course welcome to start any thread you’d like, but from my perspective there’s nothing rude or personal about continuing what has already been established for years. If you wanted to take over the responsibility, perhaps you could have contacted Sal09 directly to express your desire.
🤐

• Love
Reactions: Pug72 and Zensō

Pug72

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
England
So, have the Benks ArmorPro in hand and have their Mist case on the way and also have a couple of AliExpress specials on the way. A fiver delivered for the two so why not?

Might end up straight in the bin if they are as poor as the price suggests, but you never know.
Black & wine red.

IMG_6712.jpeg

IMG_6713.jpeg

ProbablyDylan

macrumors 65816
Mar 26, 2024
Los Angeles
I wanted to try these last year as an alternative to Mous Walnut case but never ordered it. Might grab one this year for my Pro.

FYI - I don't think these are actual wood. The backing of my "walnut" 13 mini case from them was plastic.

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
Any leather case out yet? Cant see anything mentioned on Andar's/RL/Bullstrap websites...

Reactions: N69AP
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.