Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Mark Meretz

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2020
With a Windows 11 BootCamp partition in Parallels CPU i5 Macbook Pro Late 2016

And with macOS 15, hibernate seems to work but I'll wait a few days for that to happen

Unlocking with the Apple Watch works

Fingerprint doesn't work with Beta 8

ironapple0915

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2022
He is actually right about the `kernel_task`. As you are aware, because you Googled it, `kernel_task` is responsible for multiple functions related to maintaining your system, among other things. Up until last year, for example, the Mac Pro 6,1 had broken support for CPU throttling and would constantly keep the CPU clocked high, causing the system to run hot. That’s just one of many examples involving different models. He is not wrong—`kernel_task` should not be visible at the top of the list in iStat for more than a few minutes after startup. If it remains there the entire time, that is not normal. If you open the Event Viewer in Utilities, I guarantee you will see errors. Now, while you used Google, I can overlook that because I used to work for Apple. So, before you call people out, please use more than just a Google search. Other than that, let’s try to be kind to each other. There's already enough hatred in the world, and this isn't the place nor the time for it.
I made my comment based on the fact that it’s a 2013 Rentia MacBook Pro that is already known to run somewhat hot and that the uptime is only 9 minutes. Now, before you start talking down to me like a child, you should look at the original screenshots.

hvds

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2017
Switzerland
Could I get the file you built?
In principle yes, but I hesitate: not only is it "double-beta" (OCLP and macOS), but it also removes two safeguards that the developers have in their releases: my source change allows to run the patches on a machine that devs explicitly excluded so far, and running from source uses privileged code without password authorization. Caution... this build is dangerous.

Then, there are still frequent changes in 1.6.0 sequoia-development branch happening - but looking at the kind of changes made one may assume it is converging, excluding for non-Metal hardware. - I'd recommend to wait for a release.

Anyway these are the steps done for my test:
- download OCLP nightly from sequoia-dev branch https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/tree/sequoia-development (first look at the commit history shown there)
- re-compile the privileged-helper-tool with make debug (Terminal), removes safeguard
- do the change in sys_patch/detections/detect.py line 724 mentioned earlier, removes safeguard
- run the Build-Project.command (Terminal)
- from the generated dict, install OpenCore-Patcher.pkg
then can run OpenCore-Patcher.app from dict or from the other usual places. Not without the usual precautions (backups) and not on a production machine/disk.

Last edited:

macpro_mid2014

macrumors 6502
Oct 21, 2019
Toronto, Canada
In principle yes, but I hesitate: not only is it "double-beta" (OCLP and macOS), but it also removes two safeguards that the developers have in their releases: my source change allows to run the patches on a machine that devs explicitly excluded so far, and running from source uses privileged code without password authorization. Caution... this build is dangerous.

Then, there are still frequent changes in 1.6.0 sequoia-development branch happening - but looking at the kind of changes made one may assume it is converging, excluding for non-Metal hardware. - I'd recommend to wait for a release.

- download OCLP nightly from sequoia-dev branch https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/tree/sequoia-development (first look at the commit history shown there)
- re-compile the privileged-helper-tool with make debug (Terminal), removes safeguard
- do the change in sys_patch/detections/detect.py line 724 mentioned earlier, removes safeguard
then can run OpenCore-Patcher.app from dict or from the other usual places. Not without the usual precautions (backups) and not on a production machine/disk.
Thank you for the tip!

EDIT: I cannot enable FileVault on my testing machine after root patching (it gives an error message)... Did not try to enable it before though.

EDIT 2: FileVault cannot be enabled on a clean Sequoia installation either. The encryption fails with an "internal error" message.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 5.56.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 5.56.55 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

StefanAM

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2020

I need also to set x86_64 on OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec file, where EXE statement is defined. Python 3.11.

Reactions: RogueB and hvds

bosephus61

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010

btw -- you can use the nightly and just touch the following file '~/.dortania_developer' to allow the patch on 3802 (that's what I did) -- For me, since I didn't have networking on the install, I pre downloaded the KDK's and metallib packages and installed before running the OCLP. I tested on throw away partition on 15.0 - 24A5331b

hvds

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2017
Switzerland
btw -- you can use the nightly and just touch the following file '~/.dortania_developer' to allow the patch on 3802 (that's what I did) -- For me, since I didn't have networking on the install, I pre downloaded the KDK's and metallib packages and installed before running the OCLP. I tested on throw away partition on 15.0 - 24A5331b
That is much better - will use this way next time.

cooblg

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2024

I'm getting an error saying Exception: Process failed with exit code 1 while converting to App

cooblg

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2024
I'm getting an error saying Exception: Process failed with exit code 1 while converting to App
Here is the full log

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher % cd /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % cd ci_tooling

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ci_tooling % cd privileged_helper_tool

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac privileged_helper_tool % make debug

clang -framework Foundation -framework Security -arch x86_64 -arch arm64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.9 -o com.dortania.opencore-legacy-patcher.privileged-helper main.m -DDEBUG

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac privileged_helper_tool % cd ..

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ci_tooling % cd ..

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % pip3 install pyinstaller

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (6.10.0)

Requirement already satisfied: setuptools>=42.0.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (65.5.0)

Requirement already satisfied: altgraph in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (0.17.4)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller-hooks-contrib>=2024.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (2024.8)

Requirement already satisfied: packaging>=22.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (24.1)

Requirement already satisfied: macholib>=1.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (1.16.3)

[notice] A new release of pip is available: 24.0 -> 24.2

[notice] To update, run: pip3 install --upgrade pip

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % python3 Build-Project.command

Deleting extra binaries...

Generating DMG...

DMG generation complete

Downloading required resources...

- Downloading Universal-Binaries.dmg...

Signing and Notarization details not provided, skipping

Analytics key or endpoint not provided, skipping embedding

Generating OpenCore-Patcher.app

ERROR:root:Subprocess failed.

ERROR:root: Command: ['/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3', '-m', 'PyInstaller', './OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec', '--noconfirm']

ERROR:root: Return Code: 1

ERROR:root: Standard Output:

ERROR:root: None

ERROR:root: Standard Error:

ERROR:root: 288 INFO: PyInstaller: 6.10.0, contrib hooks: 2024.8

ERROR:root: 288 INFO: Python: 3.11.9

ERROR:root: 420 INFO: Platform: macOS-15.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

ERROR:root: 421 INFO: Python environment: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11

ERROR:root: 904 INFO: Module search paths (PYTHONPATH):

ERROR:root: ['/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python311.zip',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/lib-dynload',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages',

ERROR:root: '/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root: '/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development']

ERROR:root: 1300 INFO: Appending 'datas' from .spec

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: checking Analysis

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Building Analysis because Analysis-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Running Analysis Analysis-00.toc

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Target bytecode optimization level: 0

ERROR:root: 1302 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...

ERROR:root: 1302 INFO: Caching module graph hooks...

ERROR:root: 1312 INFO: Analyzing base_library.zip ...

ERROR:root: 3199 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-encodings.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 5303 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-pickle.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 6960 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-heapq.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 7340 INFO: Caching module dependency graph...

ERROR:root: 7433 INFO: Looking for Python shared library...

ERROR:root: 7438 INFO: Using Python shared library: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/Python

ERROR:root: 7438 INFO: Analyzing /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.command

ERROR:root: 7471 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-packaging.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 7472 INFO: SetuptoolsInfo: initializing cached setuptools info...

ERROR:root: 8125 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-packaging.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 8236 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-xml.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 8645 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-xml.etree.cElementTree.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 9302 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-platform.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 10767 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-typing_extensions.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 11577 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-charset_normalizer.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/stdhooks'

ERROR:root: 11715 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-certifi.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/stdhooks'

ERROR:root: 12384 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-difflib.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 12681 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-sysconfig.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 13191 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-multiprocessing.util.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 14739 INFO: Processing module hooks (post-graph stage)...

ERROR:root: 14899 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-pkg_resources.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 16874 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-win32com.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 17577 INFO: Performing binary vs. data reclassification (8 entries)

ERROR:root: 17586 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs

ERROR:root: 17607 WARNING: Ignoring /usr/lib/libc.dylib imported from /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/volume/properties.py - only basenames are supported with ctypes imports!

ERROR:root: 17643 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...

ERROR:root: 17647 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_inspect.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17649 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_pkgres.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17653 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_pkgutil.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17655 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_multiprocessing.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17666 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries

ERROR:root: 17974 INFO: Warnings written to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/warn-OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.txt

ERROR:root: 18015 INFO: Graph cross-reference written to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/xref-OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.html

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: checking PYZ

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: Building PYZ because PYZ-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/PYZ-00.pyz

ERROR:root: 18988 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/PYZ-00.pyz completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19000 INFO: EXE target arch: universal2

ERROR:root: 19000 INFO: Code signing identity: None

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: checking PKG

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: Building PKG because PKG-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) OpenCore-Patcher.pkg

ERROR:root: 19025 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) OpenCore-Patcher.pkg completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Bootloader /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/bootloader/Darwin-64bit/runw

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: checking EXE

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Building EXE because EXE-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Building EXE from EXE-00.toc

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Copying bootloader EXE to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/OpenCore-Patcher

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Converting EXE to target arch (universal2)

ERROR:root: 19031 INFO: Removing signature(s) from EXE

ERROR:root: 19154 INFO: Appending PKG archive to EXE

ERROR:root: 19175 INFO: Fixing EXE headers for code signing

ERROR:root: 19191 INFO: Rewriting the executable's macOS SDK version (13.1.0) to match the SDK version of the Python library (12.1.0) in order to avoid inconsistent behavior and potential UI issues in the frozen application.

ERROR:root: 19197 INFO: Re-signing the EXE

ERROR:root: 19328 INFO: Building EXE from EXE-00.toc completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: checking COLLECT

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: Building COLLECT because COLLECT-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: Building COLLECT COLLECT-00.toc

ERROR:root: Traceback (most recent call last):

ERROR:root: File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main

ERROR:root: File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 308, in <module>

ERROR:root: run()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 215, in run

ERROR:root: run_build(pyi_config, spec_file, **vars(args))

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 70, in run_build

ERROR:root: PyInstaller.building.build_main.main(pyi_config, spec_file, **kwargs)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1227, in main

ERROR:root: build(specfile, distpath, workpath, clean_build)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1167, in build

ERROR:root: exec(code, spec_namespace)

ERROR:root: File "./OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec", line 62, in <module>

ERROR:root: coll = COLLECT(exe,

ERROR:root: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1122, in __init__

ERROR:root: self.__postinit__()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/datastruct.py", line 184, in __postinit__

ERROR:root: self.assemble()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1168, in assemble

ERROR:root: src_name = process_collected_binary(

ERROR:root: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/utils.py", line 309, in process_collected_binary

ERROR:root: osxutils.binary_to_target_arch(cached_name, target_arch, display_name=src_name)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/utils/osx.py", line 340, in binary_to_target_arch

ERROR:root: raise IncompatibleBinaryArchError(f"{display_name} is not a fat binary!")

ERROR:root: PyInstaller.utils.osx.IncompatibleBinaryArchError: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/charset_normalizer/md__mypyc.cpython-311-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

ERROR:root:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 167, in <module>

main()

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 104, in main

).generate()

^^^^^^^^^^

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 171, in generate

self._generate_application()

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 46, in _generate_application

subprocess_wrapper.run_and_verify(_args, stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 75, in run_and_verify

verify(run(*args, **kwargs))

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 66, in verify

raise Exception(f"Process failed with exit code {process_result.returncode}")

Exception: Process failed with exit code 1

cooblg

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2024
Here is the full log

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher % cd /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % cd ci_tooling

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ci_tooling % cd privileged_helper_tool

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac privileged_helper_tool % make debug

clang -framework Foundation -framework Security -arch x86_64 -arch arm64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.9 -o com.dortania.opencore-legacy-patcher.privileged-helper main.m -DDEBUG

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac privileged_helper_tool % cd ..

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ci_tooling % cd ..

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % pip3 install pyinstaller

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (6.10.0)

Requirement already satisfied: setuptools>=42.0.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (65.5.0)

Requirement already satisfied: altgraph in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (0.17.4)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller-hooks-contrib>=2024.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (2024.8)

Requirement already satisfied: packaging>=22.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (24.1)

Requirement already satisfied: macholib>=1.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages (from pyinstaller) (1.16.3)

[notice] A new release of pip is available: 24.0 -> 24.2

[notice] To update, run: pip3 install --upgrade pip

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % python3 Build-Project.command

Generating DMG...

DMG generation complete

- Downloading Universal-Binaries.dmg...

ERROR:root: Command: ['/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3', '-m', 'PyInstaller', './OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec', '--noconfirm']

ERROR:root: Return Code: 1

ERROR:root: Standard Output:

ERROR:root: None

ERROR:root: Standard Error:

ERROR:root: 288 INFO: PyInstaller: 6.10.0, contrib hooks: 2024.8

ERROR:root: 288 INFO: Python: 3.11.9

ERROR:root: 420 INFO: Platform: macOS-15.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

ERROR:root: 421 INFO: Python environment: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11

ERROR:root: 904 INFO: Module search paths (PYTHONPATH):

ERROR:root: ['/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python311.zip',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/lib-dynload',

ERROR:root: '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages',

ERROR:root: '/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root: '/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development']

ERROR:root: 1300 INFO: Appending 'datas' from .spec

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: checking Analysis

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Building Analysis because Analysis-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Running Analysis Analysis-00.toc

ERROR:root: 1301 INFO: Target bytecode optimization level: 0

ERROR:root: 1302 INFO: Initializing module dependency graph...

ERROR:root: 1302 INFO: Caching module graph hooks...

ERROR:root: 1312 INFO: Analyzing base_library.zip ...

ERROR:root: 3199 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-encodings.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 5303 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-pickle.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 6960 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-heapq.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 7340 INFO: Caching module dependency graph...

ERROR:root: 7433 INFO: Looking for Python shared library...

ERROR:root: 7438 INFO: Using Python shared library: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/Python

ERROR:root: 7438 INFO: Analyzing /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.command

ERROR:root: 7471 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-packaging.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 7472 INFO: SetuptoolsInfo: initializing cached setuptools info...

ERROR:root: 8125 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-packaging.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 8236 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-xml.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 8645 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-xml.etree.cElementTree.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 9302 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-platform.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 10767 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-typing_extensions.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 11577 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-charset_normalizer.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/stdhooks'

ERROR:root: 11715 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-certifi.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/stdhooks'

ERROR:root: 12384 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-difflib.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 12681 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-sysconfig.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 13191 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-multiprocessing.util.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 14739 INFO: Processing module hooks (post-graph stage)...

ERROR:root: 14899 INFO: Processing standard module hook 'hook-pkg_resources.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks'

ERROR:root: 16874 INFO: Processing pre-safe-import-module hook 'hook-win32com.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/_pyinstaller_hooks_contrib/pre_safe_import_module'

ERROR:root: 17577 INFO: Performing binary vs. data reclassification (8 entries)

ERROR:root: 17586 INFO: Looking for ctypes DLLs

ERROR:root: 17607 WARNING: Ignoring /usr/lib/libc.dylib imported from /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/volume/properties.py - only basenames are supported with ctypes imports!

ERROR:root: 17643 INFO: Analyzing run-time hooks ...

ERROR:root: 17647 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_inspect.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17649 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_pkgres.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17653 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_pkgutil.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17655 INFO: Including run-time hook 'pyi_rth_multiprocessing.py' from '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/hooks/rthooks'

ERROR:root: 17666 INFO: Looking for dynamic libraries

ERROR:root: 17974 INFO: Warnings written to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/warn-OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.txt

ERROR:root: 18015 INFO: Graph cross-reference written to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/xref-OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.html

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: checking PYZ

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: Building PYZ because PYZ-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 18258 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/PYZ-00.pyz

ERROR:root: 18988 INFO: Building PYZ (ZlibArchive) /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/PYZ-00.pyz completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19000 INFO: EXE target arch: universal2

ERROR:root: 19000 INFO: Code signing identity: None

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: checking PKG

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: Building PKG because PKG-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19003 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) OpenCore-Patcher.pkg

ERROR:root: 19025 INFO: Building PKG (CArchive) OpenCore-Patcher.pkg completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Bootloader /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/bootloader/Darwin-64bit/runw

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: checking EXE

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Building EXE because EXE-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Building EXE from EXE-00.toc

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Copying bootloader EXE to /Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/build/OpenCore-Patcher-GUI/OpenCore-Patcher

ERROR:root: 19026 INFO: Converting EXE to target arch (universal2)

ERROR:root: 19031 INFO: Removing signature(s) from EXE

ERROR:root: 19154 INFO: Appending PKG archive to EXE

ERROR:root: 19175 INFO: Fixing EXE headers for code signing

ERROR:root: 19191 INFO: Rewriting the executable's macOS SDK version (13.1.0) to match the SDK version of the Python library (12.1.0) in order to avoid inconsistent behavior and potential UI issues in the frozen application.

ERROR:root: 19197 INFO: Re-signing the EXE

ERROR:root: 19328 INFO: Building EXE from EXE-00.toc completed successfully.

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: checking COLLECT

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: Building COLLECT because COLLECT-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root: 19331 INFO: Building COLLECT COLLECT-00.toc

ERROR:root: Traceback (most recent call last):

ERROR:root: File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main

ERROR:root: File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 308, in <module>

ERROR:root: run()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 215, in run

ERROR:root: run_build(pyi_config, spec_file, **vars(args))

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 70, in run_build

ERROR:root: PyInstaller.building.build_main.main(pyi_config, spec_file, **kwargs)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1227, in main

ERROR:root: build(specfile, distpath, workpath, clean_build)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1167, in build

ERROR:root: exec(code, spec_namespace)

ERROR:root: File "./OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec", line 62, in <module>

ERROR:root: coll = COLLECT(exe,

ERROR:root: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1122, in __init__

ERROR:root: self.__postinit__()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/datastruct.py", line 184, in __postinit__

ERROR:root: self.assemble()

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1168, in assemble

ERROR:root: src_name = process_collected_binary(

ERROR:root: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/utils.py", line 309, in process_collected_binary

ERROR:root: osxutils.binary_to_target_arch(cached_name, target_arch, display_name=src_name)

ERROR:root: File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/PyInstaller/utils/osx.py", line 340, in binary_to_target_arch

ERROR:root: raise IncompatibleBinaryArchError(f"{display_name} is not a fat binary!")

ERROR:root: PyInstaller.utils.osx.IncompatibleBinaryArchError: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/lib/python3.11/site-packages/charset_normalizer/md__mypyc.cpython-311-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 167, in <module>

main()

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 104, in main

).generate()

^^^^^^^^^^

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 171, in generate

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 46, in _generate_application

subprocess_wrapper.run_and_verify(_args, stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.PIPE)

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 75, in run_and_verify

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Downloads/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 66, in verify

Exception: Process failed with exit code 1
Also, here is the detect.py I modified. (I'm not sure if this is the right way to modify it :( )

Attachments

• detect.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 24

Sven G

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2012
Milan, EU
So, first of all, in the Sequoia beta Terminal:

touch ~/.dortania_developer

… then install the latest Sequoia nightly OCLP dev binary, install OpenCore and finally try to root patch; which initially works (it also downloads and installs the MetallibSupportPkg), but then it suddenly asks for a DortaniaInternal resources key in order to mount the dev-only volume: so, it doesn’t work without the key, for ordinary users. Or is there maybe a workaround also for this…?

Last edited:

Sven G

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2012
Milan, EU
Thank you for the tip!

EDIT: I cannot enable FileVault on my testing machine after root patching (it gives an error message)... Did not try to enable it before though.

EDIT 2: FileVault cannot be enabled on a clean Sequoia installation either. The encryption fails with an "internal error" message.
Same here: internal error when trying to enable FileVault (maybe it requires additional patches?). IIRC, this began after some developer betas (in the first ones, it was possible to enable FileVault).

Last edited:
Reactions: macpro_mid2014

hvds

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2017
Switzerland
Also, here is the detect.py I modified. (I'm not sure if this is the right way to modify it :( )
detect.py is fine.
Don't know what is wronw with your Python3.11. To me the root cause seems in the message ...md__mypyc.cpython-311-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

Maybe try (pip3.11 or pip3):
pip3.11 install -r (in the OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development)/requirements.txt
to bring all required python things up to date.

jacobnicked

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2023
Poland/Germany/Canada
So, first of all, in the Sequoia beta Terminal:

touch ~/.dortania_developer

… then install the latest Sequoia nightly OCLP dev binary, install OpenCore and finally try to root patch; which initially works (it also downloads and installs the MetallibSupportPkg), but then it suddenly asks for a DortaniaInternal resources key in order to mount the dev-only volume: so, it doesn’t work without the key, for ordinary users. Or is there maybe a workaround also for this…?
Delete DortaniaInternalResources.dmg that is in
Code:
/Library/Application\ Support/Dortania/OpenCore-Patcher.app/Contents/Resources

hvds

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2017
Switzerland
^^^ Thanks, that worked (of course, I put back DortaniaInternalResources.dmg into the app, after completing the root patching: which took longer than usual, as many files were replaced): everything now works, on the MBP11,3… :cool::)
Also followed the two steps (~/.dortania_developer creation and DortaniaInternalResources.dmg removal) now for my MBP11.1. Much easier than what I used before - but was still educative to try understand some of the source code.

Reactions: RogueB and Sven G

cooblg

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2024
detect.py is fine.
Don't know what is wronw with your Python3.11. To me the root cause seems in the message ...md__mypyc.cpython-311-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

Maybe try (pip3.11 or pip3):
pip3.11 install -r (in the OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development)/requirements.txt
to bring all required python things up to date.

Code:
gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ~ % cd /Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % pip3.12 install -r requirements.txt                                   

Requirement already satisfied: requests in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2.32.3)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: wxpython in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 3)) (4.2.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 4)) (6.10.0)

Requirement already satisfied: packaging in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 5)) (24.1)

Requirement already satisfied: py_sip_xnu in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 6)) (1.0.4)

Requirement already satisfied: py-applescript in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 7)) (1.0.3)

Requirement already satisfied: markdown2 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 8)) (2.5.0)

Requirement already satisfied: macos-pkg-builder in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 9)) (2.2.0)

Requirement already satisfied: mac-signing-buddy in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 10)) (1.0.0)

Requirement already satisfied: charset-normalizer<4,>=2 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (3.3.2)

Requirement already satisfied: idna<4,>=2.5 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (3.8)

Requirement already satisfied: urllib3<3,>=1.21.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2.2.2)

Requirement already satisfied: certifi>=2017.4.17 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2024.8.30)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-core==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AddressBook==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppleScriptKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ApplicationServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Automator==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CFNetwork==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Cocoa==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreAudio==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreAudioKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreData==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMIDI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreText==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiscRecording==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiscRecordingUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiskArbitration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DVDPlayback==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExceptionHandling==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InstallerPlugins==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOBluetooth==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOBluetoothUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LatentSemanticMapping==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LaunchServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OSAKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PreferencePanes==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Quartz==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenSaver==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Security==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SecurityFoundation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SecurityInterface==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SearchKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SyncServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SystemConfiguration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-WebKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppleScriptObjC==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreLocation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreWLAN==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ImageCaptureCore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOSurface==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NetFS==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OpenDirectory==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ServiceManagement==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-iTunesLibrary==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVFoundation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMedia==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMediaIO==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-StoreKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SceneKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-libdispatch==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-libxpc==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AudioVideoBridging==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Accounts==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-EventKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameCenter==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Social==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-VideoToolbox==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameController==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MapKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaAccessibility==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaLibrary==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaToolbox==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SpriteKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CloudKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreBluetooth==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CryptoTokenKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FinderSync==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LocalAuthentication==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MultipeerConnectivity==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NotificationCenter==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Contacts==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ContactsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Metal==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ModelIO==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NetworkExtension==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Photos==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PhotosUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameplayKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Intents==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaPlayer==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SafariServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ColorSync==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreML==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreSpotlight==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExternalAccessory==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalPerformanceShaders==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Vision==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AdSupport==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BusinessChat==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NaturalLanguage==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Network==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UserNotifications==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-VideoSubscriberAccount==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AuthenticationServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreHaptics==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMotion==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DeviceCheck==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExecutionPolicy==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FileProvider==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FileProviderUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LinkPresentation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OSLog==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PencilKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PushKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-QuickLookThumbnailing==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Speech==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SoundAnalysis==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SystemExtensions==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Accessibility==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AdServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppTrackingTransparency==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CallKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ClassKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-KernelManagement==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalPerformanceShadersGraph==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MLCompute==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PassKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ReplayKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenTime==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UniformTypeIdentifiers==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UserNotificationsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Virtualization==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DataDetection==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IntentsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LocalAuthenticationEmbeddedUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MailKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetricKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PHASE==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ShazamKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenCaptureKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVRouting==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BackgroundAssets==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExtensionKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-HealthKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalFX==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SafetyKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SharedWithYouCore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SharedWithYou==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ThreadNetwork==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Cinematic==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SensitiveContentAnalysis==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Symbols==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BrowserEngineKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CalendarStore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Collaboration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DictionaryServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FSEvents==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InputMethodKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InstantMessage==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScriptingBridge==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pillow in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from wxpython->-r requirements.txt (line 3)) (10.4.0)

Requirement already satisfied: six in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from wxpython->-r requirements.txt (line 3)) (1.16.0)

Requirement already satisfied: setuptools>=42.0.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (74.0.0)

Requirement already satisfied: altgraph in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (0.17.4)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller-hooks-contrib>=2024.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (2024.8)

Requirement already satisfied: macholib>=1.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (1.16.3)

Requirement already satisfied: markdown in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from macos-pkg-builder->-r requirements.txt (line 9)) (3.7)

- payloads.dmg already exists, skipping creation

- Universal-Binaries.dmg already exists, skipping download

ERROR:root:    Command: ['/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/bin/python3', '-m', 'PyInstaller', './OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec', '--noconfirm']

ERROR:root:    Return Code: -11

ERROR:root:    Standard Output:

ERROR:root:        None

ERROR:root:    Standard Error:

ERROR:root:        172 INFO: PyInstaller: 6.10.0, contrib hooks: 2024.8

ERROR:root:        173 INFO: Python: 3.12.5

ERROR:root:        296 INFO: Platform: macOS-15.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

ERROR:root:        297 INFO: Python environment: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12

ERROR:root:        744 INFO: Module search paths (PYTHONPATH):

ERROR:root:        ['/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python312.zip',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/lib-dynload',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/setuptools/_vendor',

ERROR:root:         '/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root:         '/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development']

ERROR:root:        1123 INFO: Appending 'datas' from .spec

ERROR:root:        1123 INFO: checking Analysis

ERROR:root:        1144 INFO: checking PYZ

ERROR:root:        1158 INFO: EXE target arch: universal2

ERROR:root:        1158 INFO: Code signing identity: None

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: checking PKG

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: Bootloader /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/bootloader/Darwin-64bit/runw

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: checking EXE

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: checking COLLECT

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: Building COLLECT because COLLECT-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: Removing dir /Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/dist/OpenCore-Patcher

ERROR:root:        1177 INFO: Building COLLECT COLLECT-00.toc

ERROR:root:        Traceback (most recent call last):

ERROR:root:          File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main

ERROR:root:          File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 308, in <module>

ERROR:root:            run()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 215, in run

ERROR:root:            run_build(pyi_config, spec_file, **vars(args))

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 70, in run_build

ERROR:root:            PyInstaller.building.build_main.main(pyi_config, spec_file, **kwargs)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1227, in main

ERROR:root:            build(specfile, distpath, workpath, clean_build)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1167, in build

ERROR:root:            exec(code, spec_namespace)

ERROR:root:          File "./OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec", line 62, in <module>

ERROR:root:            coll = COLLECT(exe,

ERROR:root:                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1122, in __init__

ERROR:root:            self.__postinit__()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/datastruct.py", line 184, in __postinit__

ERROR:root:            self.assemble()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1168, in assemble

ERROR:root:            src_name = process_collected_binary(

ERROR:root:                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/utils.py", line 309, in process_collected_binary

ERROR:root:            osxutils.binary_to_target_arch(cached_name, target_arch, display_name=src_name)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/utils/osx.py", line 340, in binary_to_target_arch

ERROR:root:            raise IncompatibleBinaryArchError(f"{display_name} is not a fat binary!")

ERROR:root:        PyInstaller.utils.osx.IncompatibleBinaryArchError: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/charset_normalizer/md__mypyc.cpython-312-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 167, in <module>

main()

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 104, in main

).generate()

^^^^^^^^^^

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 171, in generate

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 46, in _generate_application

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 75, in run_and_verify

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 66, in verify

Exception: Process failed with exit code -11

zsh: segmentation fault  python3 Build-Project.command

After completely deleting Python 3.11
After installing it with Python 3.12
I tried it, but the content seems to be slightly different.

But it still doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanAM

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2020
Code:
gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac ~ % cd /Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development

gim-on-yu@gim-on-yus-iMac OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development % pip3.12 install -r requirements.txt                                  

Requirement already satisfied: requests in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2.32.3)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: wxpython in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 3)) (4.2.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 4)) (6.10.0)

Requirement already satisfied: packaging in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 5)) (24.1)

Requirement already satisfied: py_sip_xnu in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 6)) (1.0.4)

Requirement already satisfied: py-applescript in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 7)) (1.0.3)

Requirement already satisfied: markdown2 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 8)) (2.5.0)

Requirement already satisfied: macos-pkg-builder in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 9)) (2.2.0)

Requirement already satisfied: mac-signing-buddy in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from -r requirements.txt (line 10)) (1.0.0)

Requirement already satisfied: charset-normalizer<4,>=2 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (3.3.2)

Requirement already satisfied: idna<4,>=2.5 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (3.8)

Requirement already satisfied: urllib3<3,>=1.21.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2.2.2)

Requirement already satisfied: certifi>=2017.4.17 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from requests->-r requirements.txt (line 1)) (2024.8.30)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-core==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AddressBook==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppleScriptKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ApplicationServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Automator==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CFNetwork==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Cocoa==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreAudio==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreAudioKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreData==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMIDI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreText==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiscRecording==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiscRecordingUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DiskArbitration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DVDPlayback==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExceptionHandling==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InstallerPlugins==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOBluetooth==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOBluetoothUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LatentSemanticMapping==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LaunchServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OSAKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PreferencePanes==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Quartz==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenSaver==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Security==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SecurityFoundation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SecurityInterface==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SearchKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SyncServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SystemConfiguration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-WebKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppleScriptObjC==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreLocation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreWLAN==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ImageCaptureCore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IOSurface==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NetFS==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OpenDirectory==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ServiceManagement==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-iTunesLibrary==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVFoundation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMedia==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMediaIO==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-StoreKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SceneKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-libdispatch==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-libxpc==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AudioVideoBridging==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Accounts==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-EventKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameCenter==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Social==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-VideoToolbox==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameController==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MapKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaAccessibility==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaLibrary==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaToolbox==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SpriteKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CloudKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreBluetooth==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CryptoTokenKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FinderSync==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LocalAuthentication==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MultipeerConnectivity==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NotificationCenter==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Contacts==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ContactsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Metal==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ModelIO==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NetworkExtension==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Photos==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PhotosUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-GameplayKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Intents==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MediaPlayer==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SafariServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ColorSync==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreML==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreSpotlight==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExternalAccessory==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalPerformanceShaders==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Vision==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AdSupport==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BusinessChat==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-NaturalLanguage==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Network==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UserNotifications==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-VideoSubscriberAccount==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AuthenticationServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreHaptics==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CoreMotion==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DeviceCheck==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExecutionPolicy==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FileProvider==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FileProviderUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LinkPresentation==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-OSLog==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PencilKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PushKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-QuickLookThumbnailing==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Speech==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SoundAnalysis==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SystemExtensions==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Accessibility==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AdServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AppTrackingTransparency==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CallKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ClassKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-KernelManagement==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalPerformanceShadersGraph==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MLCompute==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PassKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ReplayKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenTime==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UniformTypeIdentifiers==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-UserNotificationsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Virtualization==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DataDetection==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-IntentsUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-LocalAuthenticationEmbeddedUI==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MailKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetricKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-PHASE==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ShazamKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScreenCaptureKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-AVRouting==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BackgroundAssets==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ExtensionKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-HealthKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-MetalFX==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SafetyKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SharedWithYouCore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SharedWithYou==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ThreadNetwork==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Cinematic==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-SensitiveContentAnalysis==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Symbols==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-BrowserEngineKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-CalendarStore==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-Collaboration==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-DictionaryServices==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-FSEvents==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InputMethodKit==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-InstantMessage==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pyobjc-framework-ScriptingBridge==10.3.1 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyobjc->-r requirements.txt (line 2)) (10.3.1)

Requirement already satisfied: pillow in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from wxpython->-r requirements.txt (line 3)) (10.4.0)

Requirement already satisfied: six in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from wxpython->-r requirements.txt (line 3)) (1.16.0)

Requirement already satisfied: setuptools>=42.0.0 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (74.0.0)

Requirement already satisfied: altgraph in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (0.17.4)

Requirement already satisfied: pyinstaller-hooks-contrib>=2024.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (2024.8)

Requirement already satisfied: macholib>=1.8 in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from pyinstaller->-r requirements.txt (line 4)) (1.16.3)

Requirement already satisfied: markdown in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages (from macos-pkg-builder->-r requirements.txt (line 9)) (3.7)

- payloads.dmg already exists, skipping creation

- Universal-Binaries.dmg already exists, skipping download

ERROR:root:    Command: ['/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/bin/python3', '-m', 'PyInstaller', './OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec', '--noconfirm']

ERROR:root:    Return Code: -11

ERROR:root:    Standard Output:

ERROR:root:        None

ERROR:root:    Standard Error:

ERROR:root:        172 INFO: PyInstaller: 6.10.0, contrib hooks: 2024.8

ERROR:root:        173 INFO: Python: 3.12.5

ERROR:root:        296 INFO: Platform: macOS-15.0-x86_64-i386-64bit

ERROR:root:        297 INFO: Python environment: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12

ERROR:root:        744 INFO: Module search paths (PYTHONPATH):

ERROR:root:        ['/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python312.zip',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/lib-dynload',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages',

ERROR:root:         '/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/setuptools/_vendor',

ERROR:root:         '/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development',

ERROR:root:         '/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development']

ERROR:root:        1123 INFO: Appending 'datas' from .spec

ERROR:root:        1123 INFO: checking Analysis

ERROR:root:        1144 INFO: checking PYZ

ERROR:root:        1158 INFO: EXE target arch: universal2

ERROR:root:        1158 INFO: Code signing identity: None

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: checking PKG

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: Bootloader /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/bootloader/Darwin-64bit/runw

ERROR:root:        1165 INFO: checking EXE

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: checking COLLECT

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: Building COLLECT because COLLECT-00.toc is non existent

ERROR:root:        1168 INFO: Removing dir /Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/dist/OpenCore-Patcher

ERROR:root:        1177 INFO: Building COLLECT COLLECT-00.toc

ERROR:root:        Traceback (most recent call last):

ERROR:root:          File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main

ERROR:root:          File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 308, in <module>

ERROR:root:            run()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 215, in run

ERROR:root:            run_build(pyi_config, spec_file, **vars(args))

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/__main__.py", line 70, in run_build

ERROR:root:            PyInstaller.building.build_main.main(pyi_config, spec_file, **kwargs)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1227, in main

ERROR:root:            build(specfile, distpath, workpath, clean_build)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/build_main.py", line 1167, in build

ERROR:root:            exec(code, spec_namespace)

ERROR:root:          File "./OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec", line 62, in <module>

ERROR:root:            coll = COLLECT(exe,

ERROR:root:                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1122, in __init__

ERROR:root:            self.__postinit__()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/datastruct.py", line 184, in __postinit__

ERROR:root:            self.assemble()

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/api.py", line 1168, in assemble

ERROR:root:            src_name = process_collected_binary(

ERROR:root:                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/building/utils.py", line 309, in process_collected_binary

ERROR:root:            osxutils.binary_to_target_arch(cached_name, target_arch, display_name=src_name)

ERROR:root:          File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyInstaller/utils/osx.py", line 340, in binary_to_target_arch

ERROR:root:            raise IncompatibleBinaryArchError(f"{display_name} is not a fat binary!")

ERROR:root:        PyInstaller.utils.osx.IncompatibleBinaryArchError: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/lib/python3.12/site-packages/charset_normalizer/md__mypyc.cpython-312-darwin.so is not a fat binary!

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 167, in <module>

main()

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/Build-Project.command", line 104, in main

).generate()

^^^^^^^^^^

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 171, in generate

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/ci_tooling/build_modules/application.py", line 46, in _generate_application

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 75, in run_and_verify

File "/Users/gim-on-yu/Desktop/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher-sequoia-development/opencore_legacy_patcher/support/subprocess_wrapper.py", line 66, in verify

Exception: Process failed with exit code -11

zsh: segmentation fault  python3 Build-Project.command

After completely deleting Python 3.11
After installing it with Python 3.12
I tried it, but the content seems to be slightly different.

But it still doesn't work.

StefanAM

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2020
Could you explain it a little more simply, sir?
After first compile, finished with error, you'll have a file "OpenCore-Patcher-GUI.spec". Open it and look for EXE statement. Change one of the lines to: target_arch="x86_64". After that recompile and it will be no error.

Reactions: RogueB

peppolone

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2011
Rome, Italy

Attachments

• IMG_8428.jpeg
    IMG_8428.jpeg
    948.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

hvds

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2017
Switzerland
I tried to install developer beta 8 with OCLP 1.6 on a MacBook Pro 11.3, but the Wi-Fi doesn’t work, and it won’t let me do the post-patch because it says unsupported host OS.

Application Information:

Application Version: 1.6.0

PatcherSupportPkg Version: 1.6.3

MacOS/OpenCore-Patcher

Commit Information:

Branch: refs/heads/main

Date: 2024-08-31T12:18:12+03:00

URL: https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/commit/4add945fa094830377906172fe04ac66ce579407
It seems that you use OCLP nightly from the main branch.
Sequoia so far has preliminary support only in the sequoia-development branch. Can use the branch selector in github, or just in the link to the nightly build you used change ../main/.. to ../sequoia-development/..
There may be more changes needed depending on your Mac model, see previous posts, esp. https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...unsupported-macs-thread.2428654/post-33352017

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.