Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
A B&W conversion. I waited an hour for her to poke her head out completely, she kept sticking one eye out sideways. Finally she poked out and looked at my dog, sitting next to me. Kinda couldn't do anything about the branches, except use the one to frame the opening a little. Still 'n all, patience rewarded.

blackwhite.jpg

Great shot considering. Waiting an hour is dedication and the branch..meh. Looks very nice.

Chaotix0X

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2009
It's Lake Windermere, in the English Lake District. BTW, if you change the 'IMG' tags to 'TIMG', quoted pix will show up as thumbnails... :)

There =D

Thankyou. I must say, it looks amazing (the photo & the place)

Looking forward to visiting (5hour drive from London though xD)

Steamie

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2006
Scotland
Exercise really takes it out of you !

An impromptu photo shoot I did for a gym yesterday, I was tempted to post the shot of the pretty girl working out but I resisted (It's on my flickr though ) :D

Acsom

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2009
I like the dedication... and the expression... but, if it was my shot, I wouldn't be able to see beyond those branches. Just me, I suppose...

Naw, not just you; I wish they weren't there, too. That was the only vantage point I could get on the tree. I like the rest of the shot so much that I kept it and posted it anyhow. In the color version, there is a brown leaf in the lower left, seen as a blur in the b&w; THAT is really distracting, in color. Thanks for looking and commenting, I appreciate it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.