Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flowero4ka

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2008
taken @ Houston zoo

2332089236_ba6f5f1670_o.jpg

ааа princess ))

Father Jack

macrumors 68020
Jan 1, 2007
Ireland
Ah... go on, father, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on...

From another Father Ted fan... ;)
From your text, obviously a Mrs Doyle fan as well ....... ;)

We have the complete boxed set and watch all the episodes again and again. Yes I know that's rather sad, but we don't care.

Drink, Girls, ar*e .. ;)

Everythingisnt

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2008
Vancouver
Can't help but feel there's something missing from this shot. There's sort of squirrel-shaped gap on the right... ;)

Well, it used to be more leaves but i think my shutter speed was too fast so all I got was that big dark area..

Also, I really like the graveyard shot. VERY atmospheric.

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
Country church...

Stunning! Words cannot express the beauty contained in this photo. My wife is about to come out of surgery (she was diagnosed Tuesday with a brain tumor) and I am going to show her this photo since I know it will raise her spirits immeasurably.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
Stunning! Words cannot express the beauty contained in this photo. My wife is about to come out of surgery (she was diagnosed Tuesday with a brain tumor) and I am going to show her this photo since I know it will raise her spirits immeasurably.

From 'OK' to the operating theatre in four days: sounds like a lot for you both to be dealing with. I hope you get the best of news when your wife comes out of surgery...

iBallz

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2007
So. Utah
Doyle, your shots are killing me. I hope you're getting some of these in LF, and blow 'em up huge and sell 'em!

Abbidon

265493333_dh5U3-L.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.