Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Josh said:
My dog, Shadow (sorry, can't get the exif info from this photo, and my Mac is getting repaired).

28992862_692ee639ee_o.jpg

Nice, Josh. I love the expression on his face. :)

Joe2000

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2005
London, UK.
My (very) silly cat...

Since a few people have posted their Cat pics i will contribiute - please bear in mind though these photos were taken on a camera phone so they arn't the best 8.0MegaPixel shots you've ever seen. I just think the photos are quite funny...

Really though there are some great images posted on here and i've had fun looking at them all, I really like your shot of the Eye, Chip NoVaMac - its very near to where i live. About a 30Min drive actually. I love the fish eye lens you've used as well.

Anyway heres the link to my CameraPhone cat pics...

The landscape photo is Dartmoore in Devon, UK. And the Bird photo was also taken there, but in a "tea room" sitting outside lol. The photo of my cat was taken at home.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73545265@N00/

Thanks, Joe. :)

Pistol Pete

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2005
California
SpAtZ said:
Does anyone have a Flash simple viewer gallery? I was wondering if I could upload it to my .mac website or will I have to get my own dedicated site?

yah click on my website link....it is all done by simple viewer...all the galleries at least.

and yes you can use .mac.

SpAtZ

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2006
NY
One of My cats- Pound Ridge, Ny- 5/7/06

img00697tv.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 300d
IS0: 200
Shutter/Aperture:1/25 @ f2.8
Lens: Canon 100mm USM

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town
SpAtZ said:
One of My cats- Pound Ridge, Ny- 5/7/06

img00697tv.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 300d
IS0: 200
Shutter/Aperture:1/25 @ f2.8
Lens: Canon 100mm USM

That is one gorgeous cat! Such big blue eyes, which is so unusual on a cat (or at least round here it is). :)

B

BigMäc

attachment.php

Camera: Canon EOS 30D
ISO: 1600
Focal Length: 55mm
Shutter/Aperture: 1/15 @ f5.6
Lens: Kit

This was done yesterday while learning how to use the camera, and I like it.
It was shot handheld and now I'm wondering why it is still quite sharp in the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 738

cornerdealy

macrumors regular
May 30, 2006
177197726_0d3940ac95_b.jpg

Make: EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
Model: KODAK CX7430 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
Shutter speed: 8.5 APEX = 1/362 s
Aperture: 4.0 APEX = F4.0

****** point and shoot digicam, I should go out and take some with my father's SLR...too bad i dont have the money for a nicer camera, I spent most of my $$ on this imac lol

SpAtZ

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2006
NY
Pistol Pete said:
yah click on my website link....it is all done by simple viewer...all the galleries at least.

and yes you can use .mac.

How exactly do you upload it(for .mac)? I downloaded the app. and used it to export, but don't know how to go from there. Im not sure how to upload the folder or what part of it.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Chrome.

Antique Boat Museum, Clayton NY (1000 Islands)

Shutter/Aperture: 1/500@f6.3
Focal Length: 80mm
ISO 400

seenew

macrumors 68000
Dec 1, 2005
Brooklyn
Here's my shot for the day.
[descrtiption taken from my gallery]
Today was a typical Spring day in Georgia. That means it was freaking cold this morning, but so hot in afternoon that I actually got sunburned today.
I worked through 3 out of 4 periods of school today working on a small stone sculpture, along side several of my other friends, also working on various sculptures. We were outside to keep clean-up minimal, and it got REALLY hot.
This is a shot I took of my friend Allen , being cooled off by my other friend, Aaron.
I've always wanted to take a shot like this, and I think this turned out pretty good for a first attempt. Hope you enjoy it!

Make: NIKON
Model: E8800
Shutter Speed: 1/1000 second
F Number: F/2.8
Focal Length: 9 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Date Picture Taken: Mar 17, 2006, 12:23:17 PM

refresh.jpg

shameless self-promotion... :D
http://seenew.net (my site)
http://seenew.deviantart.com/gallery/ (my gallery)

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
Pistol Pete said:
Are there any other flash based galleries out there besides SimpleViewer, PostcardViewer, and AutoViewer? They look nice, but I'm looking at my options ...

Oh, and my picture for today. Taken June 5th, 2006 with my Ricoh R4.
softflower0vi.jpg

Attachments

• SoftFlower.jpg
    SoftFlower.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 62

SpAtZ

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2006
NY
Clix Pix said:
That IS a beautiful kitty! Himalayan or Persian? There are several breeds which have those wonderful blue eyes, including, of course, the Siamese.....

The breed is a rag-doll. They are very friendly cats that like to be held. The breed is becoming very popular.

seenew awesome capture.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
SpAtZ said:
The breed is a rag-doll. They are very friendly cats that like to be held. The breed is becoming very popular.

Oh, right....I'd forgotten about Ragdolls. Yes, I've heard that they are very sweet, very affectionate cats that are happiest when nestled in their human's arms. I've never known anyone who owns one, just have seen them occasionally at cat shows.

seenew said:
Here's a shot I took of my friend Allen , being cooled off by my other friend, Aaron.
I've always wanted to take a shot like this, and I think this turned out

Oh, this is super-cool, Seenew! Well done!

ChrisBrightwell said:
Here's my latest ... Still learning. :)

Oh, I love him! Great little guardian to keep your machine safe! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.