Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bloc-Mirrior

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for uploading your ressources @SourceSunTom, I use them with Theme park 4 on my macbookpro and send them to my to PPC G5/leopard !
Replace original file by the new. It work well my G5 !
( Now I have to edit some files for the final result )
Firefox.app is Tenfourfox.app renamed in Content>Ressources>En.lproj
CA39DA3EA3CD.png

Last edited:

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2016
France
I'm back!
Just read everything, i think we should make an installer after the installations/updates,
Thanks for uploading your ressources @SourceSunTom, I try them with Theme park 4 on my macbookpro and send them to my to PPC G5/leopard !
It work well my G5 !
( Now I have to edit some files for the final result )
CA39DA3EA3CD.png
I already started it on theme park,
So you don't need to continue it since mine is 50% finished, and i'm still on it :p
(Tu est fr? Si oui, moi aussi )
[doublepost=1469784526][/doublepost]I made my installation video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105862778/serria intro.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloc-Mirrior

Bloc-Mirrior

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2016
I'm back!
Just read everything, i think we should make an installer after the installations/updates,

So you don't need to continue it since mine is 50% finished, and i'm still on it :p
[doublepost=1469784526][/doublepost]I made my one installation video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105862778/serria intro.mp4
Okay thanks ! ( Et oui moi aussi je suis français ! Quelle coincidnce ! Tu as dû remarquer grâce au "ne pas regarder" non ? :D )

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2016
France
Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 18.59.34.png

Yosemite - PPC
Are you going to complain about that , the colours are very similar, and i'm not going to make does images again
(had to hand craft them because they weren't available as an image on os x serria)

Adamscomputerrepair

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2015
I'm back!

[doublepost=1469784526][/doublepost]I made my installation video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105862778/serria intro.mp4

Good video. Is there any way to lower the quality? It sputters on my PB G4.

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2016
I'm back!

It's best to render it at 1008x630, at a framerate of 22,660 FPS progressive. Format should be Motion JPEG .MOV file. That's what the original installer uses, and I rendered it with these settings, and sucessfully got it to play my video instead of the original one, when I inserted it into my installer. Also, the original is 34 seconds long, so I have no idea if a longer one will cause it to cut it off early, or whether the Setup Assistant waits for the video to end. Also, the audio needs to be separated from the video and be put into its own MP3 file, as the official Welcome video has its audio stored in an MP3 instead of being inserted into the video. I know this is a lot of asking, but this is to make sure it will work flawlessly on any installer and on any machine.

Gamer9430

macrumors 68020
Apr 22, 2014
USA
View attachment 642432
Yosemite - PPC
Are you going to complain about that , the colours are very similar, and i'm not going to make does images again
(had to hand craft them because they weren't available as an image on os x serria)
Absolutely not going to complain about that. The original picture looked darker to me for some reason, but that's perfectly fine. I'm sure it was hard enough to make and wouldn't want to make you do it over again for a minuscule difference that wouldn't phase most people

Reactions: SourceSunTom

Raging09

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2016
Yeah I was wondering that too. Didn't SourceSunTom get the traffic lights to work? If so there really shouldnt be that much more to be done I would imagine.

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
I've been far far away from my computer, too busy with other things this summer unfortunately.

Someday there will be an update, I haven't been in contact with SourceSunTom for a while and unless I can get ahold of him I'll need to figure out the traffic light ordeal.

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
View attachment 642432
Yosemite - PPC
I see no problem with it as long as I can simply switch over to graphite. I'd be happy to help test your theme on my G5 Quad if you ever get around to posting the bin files.

Orizence

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2014
Reactions: Altemose and R3b3lx

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2016
I have stuff in my personal situation that blocks me from doing any serious work on this for a good long while. But since the PowerPC Sierra DVD idea has been moved to its own project by @Orizence, and I've at least contributed by figuring out how to crack so that packages can be added to the installer and thus the project can go on, I'm sure that it will progress just fine without me.

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
Not really a update to the project - just the reason I have done nothing with the project. Damn trucks! Installed the new engine today, and believe me once this project is complete with 2 feet of snow outside, I'll be stuck inside working on my G5.

IMG_0600.jpg

20160821_192040.jpg

128keaton

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2013
Not really a update to the project - just the reason I have done nothing with the project. Damn trucks! Installed the new engine today, and believe me once this project is complete with 2 feet of snow outside, I'll be stuck inside working on my G5.

IMG_0600.jpg

20160821_192040.jpg
Ah, good ol' GM trucks. Almost makes me wish I wasn't working on an import. Almost.

Before removal:
IMG_0074.jpg

..After spending my whole summer working for money, and then spending $1500 of it (i.e. most of it):

IMG_0019.jpg

It is a bit more dressed than this now, but still a good ways away from being able to be dropped in.

3VZe FTW!

Even though its a $1000 car (soon to be $2500) I have too many memories tied up in it, as well as cash. I've put a new front end(CV axle, hubs, etc), new rear and front shocks, rear coils, new u-joints, new radio, new radiator, new brakes, new tires, repainted hood.

Reactions: gavinstubbs09

jbarley

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
Even though its a $1000 car (soon to be $2500) I have too many memories tied up in it, as well as cash. I've put a new front end(CV axle, hubs, etc), new rear and front shocks, rear coils, new u-joints, new radio, new radiator, new brakes, new tires, repainted hood.
and don't forget to add a big fat "resonator" to the tailpipe to try and make it sound like a real muscle car.

Reactions: Gamer9430
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.